test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the Broken Metal Rod even in the game?

I don't need to know about where it drops but can the devs please confirm that the Broken Metal Rod is in the game and working as intended?

Comments

• kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    I have seen alliance members posting the broken metal rod as treasure. I did not ask where it was found.
  • micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I have received the broken rod on 6 characters in last 2 days it is in game and thanks too the tip from Northside not hard to find.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured
  • bottbolliusbottbollius Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I have personally got them from skill nodes while doing dungeons and Acq.Inc. Missions
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User

I don't need to know about where it drops but can the devs please confirm that the Broken Metal Rod is in the game and working as intended?

Yes. The rod exists. You just do damage a insurgence boss and cross your fingers. The rod goes directly in your inventory.
    2fv72Fw.png
  • thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    exgardian said:

Yes. The rod exists. You just do damage a insurgence boss and cross your fingers. The rod goes directly in your inventory.
    Unless you're me and do over 250 insurgencies with no drop and give up all hope.
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    thestia said:

exgardian said:

Unless you're me and do over 250 insurgencies with no drop and give up all hope.
    I did 311 insurgencies.

2fv72Fw.png