test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Changing NEVERWINTER name to INSURGENCIES ONLINE or NEVEROD

corazonxdxcorazonxdx Member Posts: 40 Arc User
With the new way insurgencies work and the % of the battle worn rod drop rate some of us on the zone chat want to rename the game XD it could be fun to change the logo at least for a while but we need a voting system to see which name should be used INSURGENCIES ONLINE OR NEVEROD so for now guys and gals vote here to which 1 you would prefer ^^

Comments

• lardesonlardeson Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    More like Nerevending Grind online. Neverending Heroic encounters online would work too.
    Lardeson CW not Mage. Where's my fireball and my thunderbolt?
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Never summer actually works since theres quite a bit of winter in the game. Neverwinner also works cuz noone ever wins.
  • tepes#1182 tepes Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Neverod is amusing.
  • arailem#1581 arailem Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    This is the same type of bs that SOE/Daybreak got for EQ content

"hur hur let's call it neverquest or foreverquest because of how long it takes"

when a majority of the issues with the rod dropping within 100 insurgencies is the fact the insurgencies are still broken. I'd be more mad about the 1% chance for the Dented Rod out of the mythic vallenhas box (is ultimately a goldsink seeing as each box costs 5k AD) than something all players will eventually get when RNJesus stops being a HAMSTER and insurgencies stop breaking 48 hours after they're patched.
    Sunshine SaltmineIs only game, why you have to be so buttmad?
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    ...right now insurgency is open for more than 2 hours already but the Bel meter is only 55% and such an awful lag and rubberbanding while maybe only 5 instances out of 30 working....if u guys fix things: one problem solved (better droprate for worn metal rod) but produced 2 or 3 new ones...I may even believe that your programmers right now know what they are doing but then the game is to old, the code to buggy in the first place and the only thing that you can produce outstanding is angry custumers with u all that bugs, lags, rubberbanding and forcing ppl for endless grind with hiding the stuff ppl want behind rng on top of rng...that game belongs in a garbage can....
    Post edited by aixis2000 on
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    lardeson said:

More like Nerevending Grind online. Neverending Heroic encounters online would work too.

This is why I've skipped the entirety of the Hell story. Bored to sleep after 1 week of grinding when first Hell zone released. No thank you. Been there and done that with SKT and before that with IWD.

Will wait to see if the next campaign zone post-Hell has anything better to offer in the way of gameplay, content or maybe the rumored new class or SH and master craft enhancements.