test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Use Reroll Tokens

Anyone else suffering a glitch where the game won't let you use reroll tokens after completing an advanced dungeon, trail or skirmish queue and instead is telling you to spend astral diamonds to reroll loot? I am a subscriber and have a ton of reroll tokens (about 260 of them). It won't let me spend any of them after I complete an advanced queue and instead is telling me I have to spend my astral diamonds to reroll loot. I don't see the point in having these tokens go to subscribers when they can't spend them.

Comments

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I would contact support. If this is really a problem, a lot of people would be screaming now.
  • paladinmyst7766#9026 paladinmyst7766 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    I did and they told me that it wasn't a problem in random advanced queues which is a lie. I do random advanced queues daily and it still won't let me use tokens.
  • therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    It happened once to me with the three chests in Svardbog (via rtq). So I can confirm that there is a problem with the reroll tokens.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    I make it a point to not carry AD on any of my characters.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.

It happened once to me with the three chests in Svardbog (via rtq). So I can confirm that there is a problem with the reroll tokens.

If it happened "once", I wouldn't call it a problem. I've never seen it myself and I do RTQ/REQ nearly every day. As for Svard, I only opened that chest like once or twice since I don't grind SOMI currency. From the OP description, it sounds like a constant problem.

I did and they told me that it wasn't a problem in random advanced queues which is a lie. I do random advanced queues daily and it still won't let me use tokens.

I would get a screen capture of you inventory showing the tokens and of the chest dialog showing the reroll button greyed out or whatever the problem is. Support may take it more seriously if they see proof.
  • paladinmyst7766#9026 paladinmyst7766 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    I contacted support and apparently others are suffering this problem and they stated it is a gameplay bug. I have to file a bug report so they can resolve it in a future update.

If it happened "once", I wouldn't call it a problem. I've never seen it myself and I do RTQ/REQ nearly every day. As for Svard, I only opened that chest like once or twice since I don't grind SOMI currency. From the OP description, it sounds like a constant problem.
    A problem is not only then a problem, when it always and constantly occurs or when it can be reproduced by a certain chain of actions. The bugs that happen only some times and seemingly randomly are much harder to find, but they are still bugs.

Btw, I just ran random skirmish, ended up in PoM and if I wanted to reroll the chest, I had to pay ADs, my reroll tokens were ignored again.
  • kopisusu36b#1324 kopisusu36b Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    it happened to me too, always show spend astral diamond instead of reroll reward token, and i have 1800+ reward reroll in my main char
    It happens to me now every time for every chest on every char.

@nitocris83 Can you get some info from the Devs about this, please?
    edited June 2020
    I have 1800+ reroll reward token:

When I opened chest, only show astral diamond:
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Just a thought, but what is the maximum number of slots in the Other Currency bag and are the affected characters cspped on that?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    pitshade said:

Just a thought, but what is the maximum number of slots in the Other Currency bag and are the affected characters cspped on that?

I have other char with less currency also affected, so that was not a problem with maximum number slots
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll check in with the rest of the team on this.
  • sylk#8605 sylk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    This is either coming back, or it has never been fixed. Not sure which it is, but it's been happening recently. Over 800 rerolls, and it's still forcing me to reroll with AD.

Also, but separate issue, I can't use my account bound reroll tokens. They sit in my inventory, and won't register when I attempt to reroll, and I had to use AD because I was out of rerolls on that character, when that happened.