test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Next Mod Release Date

gwilfohrgwilfohr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
edited June 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has any idea on new mod release date I know they moved it back but nothing since I have heard rumors June 18th any truth to this or do we have a date yet this is on PC of course.

Comments

• Options
    jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    gwilfohr said:

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone has any idea on new mod release date I know they moved it back but nothing since I have heard rumors June 18th any truth to this or do we have a date yet this is on PC of course.

There is no official date yet that we know of. But, it has been on preview for awhile now so my guess would be within 2 weeks unless something major happens. That being said we are still in the middle of a pandemic, and the teams are working from home so there could be more delays. A week or two delay would be best if it means the team stays safe and healthy.

All the best,

OPTank_
  • Options
    gwilfohrgwilfohr Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    > @jimmypdt said:
    > (Quote)
    > There is no official date yet that we know of. But, it has been on preview for awhile now so my guess would be within 2 weeks unless something major happens. That being said we are still in the middle of a pandemic, and the teams are working from home so there could be more delays. A week or two delay would be best if it means the team stays safe and healthy.
    >
    > All the best,
    >
    > OPTank_

Hiya yeah I did notice it was on preview and from previous mods it's usually 2/3 weeks after just wondering if we had a official day yet.
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Always look at live server preview, new mod usually come one week after a 2x Exp event...

That + your assumption should give you a solid hint i belive...
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    gwilfohr said:

> @jimmypdt said:

> (Quote)

> There is no official date yet that we know of. But, it has been on preview for awhile now so my guess would be within 2 weeks unless something major happens. That being said we are still in the middle of a pandemic, and the teams are working from home so there could be more delays. A week or two delay would be best if it means the team stays safe and healthy.

>

> All the best,

>

> OPTank_

Hiya yeah I did notice it was on preview and from previous mods it's usually 2/3 weeks after just wondering if we had a official day yet.

You'll see an official release date on the launcher when one is announced.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    New mods are usually released on a Tuesday. Looking at the calendar, I suspect the release was originally scheduled for June 16th. However, there is just no way it will be ready by then, and I don't think they want to give us another buggy mess like the rage of Bel, so my guess is that they have decided to push it back (and if they haven't, they should).

June 23rd is in the middle of the Jubilee, so that's really not an option.

This leaves June 30th, which would actually be a sensible date...would give them time to quash some of the bugs still present on the Preview site.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    adinosii said:

New mods are usually released on a Tuesday. Looking at the calendar, I suspect the release was originally scheduled for June 16th. However, there is just no way it will be ready by then, and I don't think they want to give us another buggy mess like the rage of Bel, so my guess is that they have decided to push it back (and if they haven't, they should).

This leaves June 30th, which would actually be a sensible date...would give them time to quash some of the bugs still present on the Preview site.

Sounds pretty logical to me. Also, congrats on your 4000th post. :smile:
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Also, congrats on your 4000th post. :smile:

Heh...didn't notice that...maybe I should have posted something more interesting than my guess on a release date for that occasion....ah, well...I'll make my 5000th post about something special.

Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    adinosii said:

kreatyve said:

Also, congrats on your 4000th post. :smile:

Heh...didn't notice that...maybe I should have posted something more interesting than my guess on a release date for that occasion....ah, well...I'll make my 5000th post about something special.

If it makes you feel better, they did announce the release date today, and you were correct about the 30th. :)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    Cryptic: It will done when it's done.

Player: Done when it's done? What is that even suppose to mean?

Cryptic: I have 220 volt connection with 400 amps flowing through it. Do you know what that can do to a person?

Player: Uh no.

Cryptic: Touch right here and find out. It will be done when it's done. Now go away and leave me alone!
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User
    edited June 2020

Cryptic: I have 220 volt connection with 400 amps flowing through it. Do you know what that can do to a person?

Cryptic: Touch right here and find out. It will be done when it's done. Now go away and leave me alone!

Player: Does that mean it will be well done? "220 volt connection with 400 amps flowing through it" seems to imply it will be well done. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    on launcher today
    30/06/2020
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Winner - got it spot on.

Someone give this person a prize!
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Player: Does that mean it will be well done? "220 volt connection with 400 amps flowing through it" seems to imply it will be well done. :)
    Are you being sponsered by Nick's Gith-meat Emporium?