test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

strongholds levelling.

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
edited June 2020 in PvE Discussion
now that the great push to get to level 20 is behind us, those who are trying to level smaller guilds are left behind. (nothing new to anyone I know) a lower ranking guild cannot compete for level 80 players and players who are under level 80 can't spare anything for building. one of the bigger roadblocks is the various shards of power. it would be nice if they could be crafted, or if the amounts rewarded for activities were higher. or if you could get them in other ways than what is currently available. it would also be nice if vouchers for all the things dropped from more sources.

the stronghold packs are outdated at this point. the people who can afford to plonk down pack after pack will just buy a gh 20 first. there are enough of them out there for sale now that it doesn't seem like it would be the same money maker for the company that it once was. Strongholds are old enough content now that it would be nice if some of the costs were reduced because it's just not as big of a deal now. (like all other content. that is 5 years old or older)

Considering that most high level gh 20 sales are happening for real money it seems like it would be nice if there were a buy out level or structure zen pack to try and allay this activity. if people could do it on the up and up more probably would. (I never would trade outside game the naughty way, just to be clear which is why i am making this post lol) it might also be cool if there was a way to buy sell gh via a bulletin board or a special part of the ah where you can type in a description of what is there.

one of the recent pushes in this game is for newer players. lower level guilds are there for them. but it would be nice if there was some way to make it easier for the people that are there for the lower level players to see some progression.

I recently bought(traded for) a level 10 guild. I have low levels for it that I'm helping out in a variety of ways but I'm building for the guild more or less singlehandedly. the tiny bits of help here and there are tiny. I get it, I can't expect more from them than that. I remember being there and what the guilds offer for lower levels IS low for gh rewards.

it would be exceptional if there could be some changes here.
Post edited by thefiresidecat on

Comments

• kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User

so how exactly did you "buy" this guild : D ?

I get what you are saying it is so cost prohibitive to level a guild without dated packs etc that people are driven to just buy /get them ready made and cryptic is missing a trick by not being in on that action
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    kalina311 said:

so how exactly did you "buy" this guild : D ?

I get what you are saying it is so cost prohibitive to level a guild without dated packs etc that people are driven to just buy /get them ready made and cryptic is missing a trick by not being in on that action

I traded it for leg mounts. it isn't an experience I'd like to repeat and I certainly wouldn't want to go thru it for the amount of currency needed for a gh 20. the leg mounts were an amount I could afford to lose if I was in the process of being scammed. the way trading for gh happens now takes an astounding leap of faith..