test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Panther Bonus

mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
I was wondering if anyone else has attempted to use the panther comp bonus ( 10%dmg to rooted targets) and hasn’t seen the dmg. The issue I’m having is using my Ranger I root the target with hindering strike and start my at wills . For just a millisecond after I use hindering strike the panther bonus pops up in my hud buff bar, but just as soon as I use my first at will ( which is literally a millisecond) the bonus drops and I don’t see the dmg rise any compared to my normal hits.

Best Answer

Answers

• idthrennion#8157 idthrennion Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I'll give that a shot tonight, we happen to have one sitting in our guild bank for almost two months now. Poor Guy. Time for to use him for experiments. (after making certain nobody wants him for other reasons--although, if it works, wonderful--working or not, he'd be bound to me regardless.
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    @idthrennion#8157
    Ty for replying on that, the panther would be nice if it worked.The only thing I haven’t done is got someone else to root a target and see if it gives you the dmg buff, but I imagine it’s probably doesn’t work at all. But just to address the issue with a alternative is the Hunting Hawk . It’s for Ranged and the further you get from your target it does A max of 8% more dmg to at wills. It doesn’t say that exactly but that’s how it works and unfortunately not on encounters.,,,, BUT when your in melee stance it’s actually giving the 8% up close so it works pretty good for both paths of the Ranger, I also alternatively equip a 4K pwr and then a 4% sev bonus in the slot for comparison and the hunting hawk did more damage On my at wills than either One of those😉. I’m not exactly sure if it’s meant to behave like that. But with the panther bonus broke it’s kinda our best alternative, cause I’m also not seeing a gain off the siege master either. But I imagine Cryptic has bigger fish to fry than our little at will comp issues so they’ll probably all stay that way for a while. But I’m cool with it lol the hunting hawk works fine and I don’t wanna sound like these whinny players that just complain about everything the company tries to do to please us😂