test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where can I post a mechanic that isnt working?

nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
Theres not many whisperknife players out there but I'm one of them and I love the class and the whisperknife path. Yet my favourite encounter has a flaw. Class feature Advantageous position says, when you leave stealth gain combat advantage for 5 seconds. But the encounter shadowy disappearance which enters stealth for 1.5 seconds doesnt get the combat advantage when leaving stealth. Shadowy disappearance is my favourite encounter, and whisperknife is already lacking in a lot of aspects and is the least played yet most mocked lol. So little fixes like these help the class stand with the others.

I dont know where I should post this to get the right people to che k it out and decide if they want to fix it or not. But the class feature does say, when leaving stealth gain combat advantage for 5 seconds, and shadowy disappearance enters and leaves stealth. Whisperknife need little fixes like to help it. Any help on where I should post this if this is not the right place. Thank you

Comments

• jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    nibs#8955 said:

Theres not many whisperknife players out there but I'm one of them and I love the class and the whisperknife path. Yet my favourite encounter has a flaw. Class feature Advantageous position says, when you leave stealth gain combat advantage for 5 seconds. But the encounter shadowy disappearance which enters stealth for 1.5 seconds doesnt get the combat advantage when leaving stealth. Shadowy disappearance is my favourite encounter, and whisperknife is already lacking in a lot of aspects and is the least played yet most mocked lol. So little fixes like these help the class stand with the others.

I dont know where I should post this to get the right people to che k it out and decide if they want to fix it or not. But the class feature does say, when leaving stealth gain combat advantage for 5 seconds, and shadowy disappearance enters and leaves stealth. Whisperknife need little fixes like to help it. Any help on where I should post this if this is not the right place. Thank you

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/categories/bug-reports-xbox-one

create a post and explain it there.

I wish you the best,

OPTank_
  • nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    Thank you! :)