test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New mod impossible to start after the last patch?

The first quest of the new mod asks you to speak to someone who is not on the map.
I have searched but cannot find it

Comments

• Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Confirmed on two different characters. A Friend In Need cannot be completed as the door leading to the meeting is not working.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    bayaz#7892 bayaz Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    +1

A friend, who wantet to try the new content, can not complete the quest. I switched to a char, without access to avernus and it was bugged for him too
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
  • Options
    eminnerdev#8159 eminnerdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 32 Cryptic Developer
    We have tracked down the issue with the door to Lulu's room being inaccessible. Terramak has informed me that we're aiming for Friday for the fix but hope we can get it out sooner than that! Thank you for your patience!
  • Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    > @eminnerdev#8159 said:
    > We have tracked down the issue with the door to Lulu's room being inaccessible. Terramak has informed me that we're aiming for Friday for the fix but hope we can get it out sooner than that! Thank you for your patience!

No patch this Friday. Testing is stuck either for this bug or the other later on that makes the burial place of Alfric's parents unreachable.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80