test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Companion Upgrade Token Pack in Claims advertises 45 tokens, grants only 20

doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
This is sort of a duplicate of another bug filed for PC, but I wanted one for PS4 as well.

The Companion Upgrade Token Pack available today in the Claims Agent menu shows 45 tokens when you look at it, but if you claim it, the pack only shows 20 tokens.

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Called it lol

According to the devs on social media, the bag is meant to grant 20 tokens. The tooltip has a typo.
  • sunshinehappy#2439 sunshinehappy Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Wow 20 tokens. Now i can upgrade zero companions. Is this supposed to make me want to buy the remaining tokens required to upgrade a companion? That's not how a gift is supposed to work how disgusting
  • carrera#4829 carrera Member Posts: 3 New User
    New player question - where are these items even found. I saw the news "Free Companion Upgrade Token Pack!" and "Free Companion Equipment Choice Pack!" but neither say where to get them. I saw the zen and biz. but dont see these. Thanks for any info.
  • doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User

New player question - where are these items even found. I saw the news "Free Companion Upgrade Token Pack!" and "Free Companion Equipment Choice Pack!" but neither say where to get them. I saw the zen and biz. but dont see these. Thanks for any info.

In the Claims Agent menu. Press Start > Character > Home to see that screen that pops up when you log in, and the Claims button should be flashing.

There is also a Claims Agent vendor in Protector's Enclave, second level, past where you get the Tyranny of Dragons quests.