test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Battle Worn Rod

2»

Comments

• thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    I really don't have time for this "games". After that when all get battle rod, no one will play insurgency. So it will take loooong time for bell to come. I'll wait for month or two or three. After all fixes, box could be easy to restore. If not, that box isn't worthy that much of time. Anyway for me.
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    > @nic1985 said:
    > Today patch will "increase" Battle Worn Rod.
    >
    > The Battle Worn Metal Rod and rings now have a chance to drop for all players who damage a warlord.
    >
    > https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11451683-patch-notes:-version:-nw.120.20200427a.24

Ty for the patch notes nic, they seem to not even bother to tell us they <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it up.
    @cwhitesidedev#9752 is this what you were going to correct? Or is this intended to make the content last more? Be sincere ffs and dont make us waste our time farming smth that doesnt even drop
  • nephridil#8530 nephridil Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I tried to post this yesterday but it seems not to have worked... Why not tie the rod drop to facing and killing all of Bel's insurgency bosses if it has not already dropped by RNG. That way we would have a clear goal to shoot for.
  • mythdemeanourmythdemeanour Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    They say be careful what you ask for but the insurgencies that used to last 5 minutes now last 2.5 hours or more in the off hours. I know as many get their rod they are leaving to log out till Bal pops for the last pieces, but would it be possible to find a happy medium?

From an older player whose fingers are killing him and my carpel tunnel is not happy either, thanks
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    Gotten two of the battle worn rods on my cw and sw today, but I'm pretty sure it dropped on kill from using dailys to finish them off. Ran about 2.5hrs to get both.