test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Active alliance looking for GH10+

Hey guys! My alliance is looking for a GH10+ to join us. We have events scheduled every day, t3s every day, marauders twice a week, and dragons every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday- as well as other sparratic events.

We are looking to host ToMM runs whenever the alliance is full and stable because the alliance is our main priority, and we know the mechanics to run IC and are able to run it.

We are not looking for a temporary guild, so if you're someone who alliance hops, please don't apply. We are chill and drama free and will help out your guildies if they need it.

Please do not contact me about us joining an alliance, we only have one spot left to fill before we are full.

Please be willing to use discord, as this is our main way of getting the alliance engaged and notified of events. You can contact me on xbox Amu9618 or on discord Amu#5854 (I answer faster on discord because xbox message requests are a pain)

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    did you ever find a gh 10 to join you? I have a gh 10. I'm still building my player base but I am building it actively.