test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rusted Items in STK Campaign Store not purchaseable

shamgar4shamgar4 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
Hello!

I know these items are no longer relevant for gearing, but I am big into collections. I have finished the STK campaign, yet in the campaign store the Rusted items are not purchasable. It says I must do the task "Drive back the Giants". I have done 3/3 on this. Please assist me.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    shamgar4 said:

Hello!

I know these items are no longer relevant for gearing, but I am big into collections. I have finished the STK campaign, yet in the campaign store the Rusted items are not purchasable. It says I must do the task "Drive back the Giants". I have done 3/3 on this. Please assist me.

I think disabling the purchase is their "cheap" way to stop people "accidentally" spending time/effort/resource to restore them without knowing it is pointless (except for collection purpose). I doubt they will do something about it. It is not about if you are qualified to get it or not. It is about they disabled it (instead of getting rid of it). I completed that campaign long time ago and have the fund to buy it. I also cannot buy it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    You can try to visit Caer-Konig, there is a merchant who sells those items along with reagents needed to restore them for seals. It should work even now, but can't say for sure.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    erevel09 said:

You can try to visit Caer-Konig, there is a merchant who sells those items along with reagents needed to restore them for seals. It should work even now, but can't say for sure.

Interesting. The vendor is "Seal of Protector trader", Dothar Modris, in CK. He wants more Voninblod than the SKT store though.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @shamgar4! Purchases are often disabled if they are no longer relevant/applicable, but I'll pass this on to the team for a closer look. Thanks!
  • Options
    shamgar4shamgar4 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Thanks so much for the help! I will probably just do the Caer-Konig ones, but since I finished the campaign but can't purchase, maybe I can get a voninblood refund lol. There are a lot of other collection items that seem to be missing (especially elemental infusion). Adding them in for seals, or doing like you did with the legacy vendor in Mantol-Derith, would be nice. Or just fix it so it works.