test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hell pit - server disconnects, stuck and general excessive lag

aelinazaelinaz Member Posts: 39 Arc User
not sure what is going on. Today- Stuck 4 times, game server disconnected twice on round 5 of 5. Had to start again both times. On third time lag was just horrible. Give up. Not sure what has happened, but this is just not worth the frustration

Comments

• warr182warr182 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    So I finished Hell Event with 2 days and 2 hours left ....... 1 token of Achievement ....Only 1 so ALL THIS BS and no MOUNT ????? Did we ever have a shot at the Mount or was this a SET up ?????
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @warr182 the max token of Achievement for the whole hell pit event each time is 1 token (even if you buy the zen pack). It is by design and detailed in the event descriptions:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/11426203-hell-pit-event!

So it will take a couple of years if you just started.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    warr182 said:

So I finished Hell Event with 2 days and 2 hours left ....... 1 token of Achievement ....Only 1 so ALL THIS BS and no MOUNT ????? Did we ever have a shot at the Mount or was this a SET up ?????

Did you read the description? It is pretty clear that you would only get 1.

"Completing 14 daily challenges will get you a Token of Achievement which can be used to purchase some very valuable items."
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

warr182 said:

Did you read the description? It is pretty clear that you would only get 1.

"Completing 14 daily challenges will get you a Token of Achievement which can be used to purchase some very valuable items."
  • warr182warr182 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    Thats so funny ...you do all we say for 2 year's and you can get this mount ????? Why am i still playing this game ???
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    warr182 said:

Thats so funny ...you do all we say for 2 year's and you can get this mount ????? Why am i still playing this game ???

Many do not even care about the mount because it is cheaper and better to buy it from AH. Not idea why you are still playing this game.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***