Good day all! This thread is for providing bug reports and feedback on the changes made to the Warlock in Module 19. If you would like to view and post about the changes made to Soulweaver Warlock, please see the Official M19: Healing Adjustments
Along with the changes in the M18 Class Balance Adjustments
thread, we continue to make adjustments to improve the performance of our classes. It is important to note that while we continue to tune the function and numbers of powers, what you see on preview can sometimes change before launch. However, you know your class best so we wanted to get your hands on these changes as soon as possible.
- Infernal Spheres: Summon six infernal spheres that seek out and cause fire damage to those who attack you. While the spheres are active, activating this power again sends them out to enemies in front of you, dealing damage. Magnitude decreases as the number of targets increases.
- Magnitude: 50 per sphere
- Added Effect: Increases your damage by 5%
- Duration: 10s
- Additional Action: Seeking Spheres
- Magnitude: 350
- Double Scorch: Soul Scorch deals an additional 9 magnitude damage per Soul Spark spent.
- Power of the Nine Hells: Grants your encounters powers without Curse Synergy or Curse Consume the ability to summon a Soul Puppet.
- Creeping Death: Will now be able to deal critical damage.
As always, thank you for taking the time to check things out on preview, we look forward to your feedback!
Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs
For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!Type: Bug
(Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED
, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN
. If you are replying to another user's post, asking a question, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:
<font color=cyan>This text will display in cyan.</font>
<font color=red>This text will display in red.</font>Examples:Bug: Infernal Spheres does not summon the spheres when cast.Feedback: I prefer the old Double Scorch feat.