test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafting for the Stronghold

I am trying to find out what, if anything, I can craft for my stronghold. I am not a master crafter and probably never will be as my stronghold is small. I have found a table that I can craft but wondered whether there is likely to be anything else? I am level 80 in all crafting areas.

Also, is there a good site that you know of that gives information about crafting for the stronghold?

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    alphastreamalphastream Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 209 Arc User
    I honestly don't find the workbench to be very good for stronghold donations.

For example, you can spend 75 silver and 3 raw gold ingots and 1 aureus index with Alchemy to create 6 Crates of Transmuted Gold, each providing 5 gold to the stronghold. You of course have to craft the aureus index (requires 70 silver and other stuff too that you must craft) and the gold ingots (requires 69 silver and gold sand which you must craft). But you could more easily run tasks that make you coin (such as potion of healing) and do those in the background and turn in the gold you make over time.
    Learn more about Dungeons & Dragons tabletop at Alphastream.org.

Learn about Neverwinter and the Lore of D&D on YouTube

Check out my acclaimed adventures for the tabletop D&D game, including my latest: Adamantine Chef: Supreme Challenge! and Jungle Treks or Chultan Death Curse: Revised for Tomb of Annihilation!
  • Options
    kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Another task for the stronghold is for gathering. Each gathering task cost 75 silver and 12 copper and 3 hours base. You receive on completion 1 crate of astral diamonds for normal success and 2 crates for +1 success.

Almost all of the furniture and decorations recipes are mastercrafting.
  • Options
    symphonia#1951 symphonia Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Thank you for the replies. It seems as if there isn't really much that I can craft then in terms of decorations or furniture. That seems a shame to me. Ah well, I have put four simple dining tables down that I was able to make but that seems to be it. I feel a bit disappointed about that!