test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fashion bug

qantiiqantii Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I "updated" my halfling character from the beta Halfling race to the new halfling which was the first mistake but, not only that but now I get this weird looking neck, and permanent brown shirt stuck on the skin like it's the skin itself bugged out. pls pls fix this neck is awful kthx.

A good idea for the future would be reintroducing the old halfling once again, but with the updated face visuals. A lot of people don't like this short legs/big torso halfling, me included. lmao

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    To fix the shirt, you have to do another appearance change but start from one of the presets. Using your old, pre-mod 4 model with the current system causes the shirt bug. Just click on a preset before you hit customize.

I had this on one char and my advice is to take a good screenshot of your character's face to use as a reference when recreating it.

I don't care for the 'new' halfling either, but it was a change likely mandated by WOTC to get away from 4th edition styling. Because of that, I doubt Cryptic could bring back the old look even if they wanted to.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother