test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug with Reward of the Hoard

yanman42yanman42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
The Reward for the Hoard quest will not let me contribute any Dragon Empire Treasures and forces me to only contribute 5 coffers at a time which are not counted towards the 1500 points required to complete the quest.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was previously escalated and being investigated.
  • narg#2991 narg Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Any update on this bug?
  • steki#9465 steki Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I had 225/1500, got weekly quest today, noticed options to turn in coffers was different than normal but it let me turn in my 100 dragon hoard coffers, when done I noticed I was still at 225/1500 with no quest completion. Tried abandoning and retaking quest and I'm back to 225/1500 immediately upon taking quest.

Guess I'm out 100 coffers?
  • demenoss#9306 demenoss Member Posts: 205 Arc User
    PLAYER UPDATE: May 12th -- Problem still exists. :(
    Guild: Noble Misfits
    Silky Pan'teeze: Drow Wizard --- Madres de Nasae: Half-elf Rouge
    Kepler: Human Paladin --- Demenoss: Dragonborn Barbarian
    Divine Pan'teeze: Drow Cleric --- Nikki Sharparrow: Human Ranger
  • aelinazaelinaz Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Update - may 13. Problem still unresolved.
  • gboeds#3617 gboeds Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    no stealth fix, still not working
  • vindojeensvindojeens Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Yes 15.05 not working still.
  • manttazzmanttazz Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    28 days since first report I saw on the forum and several maintenance shutdowns later, still no bugfix. I'm glad to see it was escalated but I'm starting to agree with those who recommend removing the need for Linu's favor to complete the boons and other campaign tasks. Someone must have really taken a hammer to this issue if it truly takes this long to figure out how it was broken and how to correct the error....

Any chance this campaign breaking issue will be getting a little love soon?
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    @kreatyve is there a chance you could merge all three threads that now exist regarding the Rewards of the Hoard cart bug? Users keep spawning new messages and the originals have been pushed off the first page.

Thanks
    manttazz said:

28 days since first report I saw on the forum and several maintenance shutdowns later, still no bugfix. I'm glad to see it was escalated but I'm starting to agree with those who recommend removing the need for Linu's favor to complete the boons and other campaign tasks. Someone must have really taken a hammer to this issue if it truly takes this long to figure out how it was broken and how to correct the error....

IS there any update? Could Linus be removed ? This is really an issue. Response form tickets - escalated . However no response or feedback , Not addressed in patches. So I agree it must be a huge task to fix so removing Linus would be a solution

any update? Still broken when I checked this morning:(
    aelinaz said:

manttazz said:

IS there any update? Could Linus be removed ? This is really an issue. Response form tickets - escalated . However no response or feedback , Not addressed in patches. So I agree it must be a huge task to fix so removing Linus would be a solution

any update? Response would be wonderful. Thank you
  • crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    20 may, still not working.
    I want my 2 last boons in there :(
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    22nd May, it is working again. No mention in patch notes.