test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Glowing Forger's Box Upgrade

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Greetings Adventurers,

We wanted to clarify a couple things regarding upgrading the Glowing Forger's Box and the Balanced Metal Rod:
  • Upgrading the Glowing Forger's Box (2nd form) to the Burning Forger's Box (3rd form) will cause the Balanced Metal Rod to become unavailable on Alyssa Misdani’s store.
  • If you have already upgraded, a fix for this is aimed for next week. When the fix goes live, the rod will be available for purchase as long as you have reached the Riftwarden rank of Marshal.
  • If you have not yet upgraded to the 3rd form and can purchase the Balanced Metal Rod, you will be able to upgrade the Forger's Box to its 4th form.
This thread will be updated when the fix is live. Thank you for your patience!

Comments

• Options
    organius#4038 organius Member Posts: 29 Arc User

Greetings Adventurers,

We wanted to clarify a couple things regarding upgrading the Glowing Forger's Box and the Balanced Metal Rod:

• Upgrading the Glowing Forger's Box (2nd form) to the Burning Forger's Box (3rd form) will cause the Balanced Metal Rod to become unavailable on Alyssa Misdani’s store.
    • If you have already upgraded, a fix for this is aimed for next week. When the fix goes live, the rod will be available for purchase as long as you have reached the Riftwarden rank of Marshal.
    • If you have not yet upgraded to the 3rd form and can purchase the Balanced Metal Rod, you will be able to upgrade the Forger's Box to its 4th form.
    This thread will be updated when the fix is live. Thank you for your patience!
    Will there be any news about fixing Bel bar on the Russian server?Before the update, the bar was stuck at 64 percent for 4 days,after the update,everything was reset and stuck at 0 percent.No matter what you do, the bar doesn't fill up.
  • Options
    skingdev#1102 skingdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 77 Cryptic Developer
    Will there be any news about fixing Bel bar on the Russian server?Before the update, the bar was stuck at 64 percent for 4 days,after the update,everything was reset and stuck at 0 percent.No matter what you do, the bar doesn't fill up.

Hey cikipoki,

We had someone jump in there and tweak the values. The meter should be acting normally now.

Let me know if this is not the case

- SKing
  • Options
    organius#4038 organius Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2020

Hey cikipoki,

We had someone jump in there and tweak the values. The meter should be acting normally now.

- SKing

Thank you for solving this problem.
  • Options
    routeshell#1467 routeshell Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    So, am I getting this right, this is such a major issue that we have to wait for shard maintenance next week? Marvelous. I just keep wondering how you guys manage to run this game. You roll out content update with game breaking bugs and cannot fix it within 10 minute server downtime hotfixes. First rage of Bel meter, then this rod disappearance thing. How do you test it I wonder.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

So, am I getting this right, this is such a major issue that we have to wait for shard maintenance next week? Marvelous. I just keep wondering how you guys manage to run this game. You roll out content update with game breaking bugs and cannot fix it within 10 minute server downtime hotfixes. First rage of Bel meter, then this rod disappearance thing. How do you test it I wonder.

Why do you think it is a major issue? It is a trinket like the Chain of Scales. Not something that needs to be gotten NOW. Particularly since the third upgrade is bound to the rank of Marshall. Which no one could hit before tomorrow.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    d0ob41kd0ob41k Member Posts: 14 Arc User

Hey cikipoki,

- SKing

I don’t know if the report was or not, but at the moment the Bel bar is 100% full in about 5-7 minutes. I don’t think it works as intended. Russian server (Google translate)
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    If you mean that the Bel meter fills up in 5-7 minutes, that is working the same as on the International server.