test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hell Pit

I completed the bonus round and I now have 9 token of brimstone but no token of flames. I survived the bonus round and that's what it says on the store page. Quite annoying to do another round for just a brimstone token that cant but much.

Comments

• mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I could be wrong, but I think you start getting the Token of Flames at Week 3, and the week 2 bonus rounds give a second Token of Brimstone.
    I'm basing that on the fact that I missed a day or two toward the end of the first Hell Pit, after completing all the others, and have 6 Tokens of Flame carried over from that. (And haven't spent any yet)
    For the purpose of clarity I don't know this for sure; I haven't paid that much attention to the Brimstone and Flame Tokens, as I was only really bothered about the Token of Achievement.
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I think it is correct that you get the Token of Flames the 3rd week. This is what it says on the Arc webpage under Hellpit rewards:

“ Tokens of Flames Rewards (Challenge Tab)

For those who continue to fight beyond the 14-day minimum there is another set of rewards unique to this type of event. Every success beyond 14 will result in a Token of Flames. These tokens can be used to acquire some hellishly good items including a new set of overload enchants!”

It was a bit confusing to me also until I read this. And I seem to remember getting 7 tokens of flames last year. Please correct me if I’m wrong. I have attempted to link the Arc webpage page below:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/11426203-hell-pit-event!
  • doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    I had the same issue, interact with a book agree to a bonus round, win, and get nothing, seems rather unfulfilling to do a bonus round and get nothing, if you can't get rewarded then don't offer it i say.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited May 2020

I had the same issue, interact with a book agree to a bonus round, win, and get nothing, seems rather unfulfilling to do a bonus round and get nothing, if you can't get rewarded then don't offer it i say.

You got the extra token of brimstone directly into your purse at the very moment you finished the bonus round successful. You got it before you left the Hell Pit and way before you talked to the quest giver. Check your log when you are still in the hell pit.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > (Quote)
    > You got the extra token of brimstone directly into your purse at the very moment you finished the bonus round successful. You got it before you left the Hell Pit and way before you talked to the quest giver. Check your log when you are still in the hell pit.

But the token of brim is pretty useless. Rewards arnt that great especially for over 10 minutes a day for 1 to 2 tokens and you need 10+ for anything decent. Alot of time invested for little reward. It should be survive 2 minutes then enemies disappear or it should be kill so many set waves of enemies.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User

> @plasticbat said:

> (Quote)

> You got the extra token of brimstone directly into your purse at the very moment you finished the bonus round successful. You got it before you left the Hell Pit and way before you talked to the quest giver. Check your log when you are still in the hell pit.

But the token of brim is pretty useless. Rewards arnt that great especially for over 10 minutes a day for 1 to 2 tokens and you need 10+ for anything decent. Alot of time invested for little reward. It should be survive 2 minutes then enemies disappear or it should be kill so many set waves of enemies.

That is the "bonus" they gave in the description of the bonus round. It is optional. That is why you need to "sign" again in the end of round 5 to get into bonus round.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    The Tokens of Brimstone are certainly not useless.
    Given how the very useful R4 Marks of Potency are normally fairly expensive and unavailable on the Sybella store, those Brimstone Tokens can be very useful.
    Unbound or Bound those things are always worth having a healthy stock of.
  • volournvolourn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    MOP Rank 4 are cheap. You can buy like 5 of them everyday with the simple 100k AD you refine every day. You can also farm them in the Dread Ring dungeons on certain days. Plus, if you can handle this event, you ar eprobably past the need of them for the most part - not counting back up characters. ie. I won 20 of 21 of these tokens (blew one challenge round thanks to misfiring the boomstick). I got one MOP Rank 6 for two week of annoying 'work'. Meanwhile, I can get a MOP R6 completing 4 easy Sybella quests.

Are they useless? No. But, considering what you have to do to get them through this event it doesn't really make it super worthwhile. You can get more AD to buy MOP rank 4s through dungeon runs of LOMM or even easier dungeons .