test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: nw.120.20200427a.14

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11439833

Comments

• paladinmyst7766#9026 paladinmyst7766 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Glitches that still haven't been addressed:
    1. April Fowls food stuff still only gives 10 points in attributes instead of the normal number.
    2. Reroll Tokens still won't work and the game instead is telling players to spend astral diamonds to reroll loot despite having a ton of reroll tokens.
  • indro100indro100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User
    Bel event is just a laugh..... Why do you make an event, that people have so much trouble with ???? Anti social players taking kills away from other people so they don't get to their 20%..... Really thought the devs had learn from the past but sadly they didn't...
  • award9award9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 87 Arc User
    Now I can put more effort into RoB. Thanks for the fix.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    These fixes address most of the issues I listed here https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1255866/thoughts-on-the-rage-of-bel-the-good-and-the-bad so, yea....I'm happy - assuming of course that the patch does not add more bugs than it fixes
    Hoping for improvements...
  • ylathbaenre1ylathbaenre1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    Patch notes state that Reinforced Metal Rod now drops, but can we get clarification of where it drops?
  • icekoob#9523 icekoob Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Why is the patch almost 10GB.. been trying to download it for a while now :scream:
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited May 2020

Why is the patch almost 10GB.. been trying to download it for a while now :scream:

It is not 10GB for me. It was about few hundred MB. It finished in few seconds.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    thx for that patch! Now i tried 5 mins to get into the portal...lag and rubberbanding....then I got a chance to switch instance...guess what? yea... was over already... awesome!
  • northwind1974northwind1974 Member Posts: 13 Arc User

Patch notes state that Reinforced Metal Rod now drops, but can we get clarification of where it drops?

Dropping from Major/Minor HE's in Avernris. I got mine from Ape.

• thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Didn't get reward from insurg. Not even writings. We were on 41% in our instance and suddenly "closed" and nothing.
    Now it's even worse than before.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

Didn't get reward from insurg. Not even writings. We were on 41% in our instance and suddenly "closed" and nothing.
    Now it's even worse than before.

Not worse than before. What you described also happened before the patch.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    why is it so hard to just make the event like tiamat , instead of forcing people to do lag into a instance just to kill enemies. content should be enjoyed by everyone and this is not it .
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2020

Not worse than before. What you described also happened before the patch.

WEll i didn't see that before...
    Also i (and people in party) didn't get anything from bel. Well... 2nd bel was ok/ we got rewards...
  • salidor#0795 salidor Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    the following is still not fixed. Maybe nobody reported it before ...

In german client you cannot see the time when next Insurgencies will start.
    Theres only the Text "Wartet auf weitere Insurrektionen" without the minutes to wait behind it (like in english client).

Would be nice to fix it and dont let us blind :)

• xander#0631 xander Member Posts: 75 Arc User

the following is still not fixed. Maybe nobody reported it before ...

In german client you cannot see the time when next Insurgencies will start.
    Theres only the Text "Wartet auf weitere Insurrektionen" without the minutes to wait behind it (like in english client).

Would be nice to fix it and dont let us blind :)

in italian client too
    reality is what most recognize as true
  • necromanceheronecromancehero Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Black ice horse
    Again, they simply changed the description without changing the very mechanics of his combat skill.
    Are you serious?
  • acelandowacelandow Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Did this patch also have the Fix for The Well of Dragons issues with "Rewards for the Hoard"? I didn't see it in the patch notes, but THANK YOU!!!
This discussion has been closed.