test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hell's pit time extension gratitude

corazonxdxcorazonxdx Member Posts: 40 Arc User
due to the bug some players had lost the opportunity to finish the hell's pit but cryptic listened and gave a 4 day extension which is epic since they took into consideration many many factors so this discussion is just to thank cryptic and the developers and everyone involved in listening to the complaints and making a fair decision

thank you all of the members of the Neverwinter work team and the people involved in the decision.

Comments

• regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    And this is the 4th day in a row I have no hell pit quest available :( The extension would be nice if the bug was resolved!
  • carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    regpei said:

And this is the 4th day in a row I have no hell pit quest available :( The extension would be nice if the bug was resolved!

Have you bought the buyout? You can only complete Hell Pit 21 times, the buyout will give 14 completions. After buying it you'll only be able to enter 7 more times.
  • regpeiregpei Member Posts: 86 Arc User

regpei said:

Have you bought the buyout? You can only complete Hell Pit 21 times, the buyout will give 14 completions. After buying it you'll only be able to enter 7 more times.
    Got that answer from support last night :( Why it would work this way is beyond me, Tales buyout you could keep playing. Anyways, not the thread for it.
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Where was this extension announced? I can't find anything from an official source, and the calendar on PS4 still says it ends May 28.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    atwa#2521 said:

Where was this extension announced? I can't find anything from an official source, and the calendar on PS4 still says it ends May 28.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11437163

This is for PC. Did PS4 have the same problem PC had?

But it does say:

Hell Pit has been extended by four days, to Monday, June 1st. (We expect to apply this change to console shards before the end of the event.)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Thanks for the link. Yes, we had the same issue.