test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artisans Not Displaying Correctly

taikaias#9396 taikaias Member Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
For my Blacksmithing on my Paladin, it is listing 4 artisans in the Category header under Manage Artisans, but only 3 are being listed.

Comments

• atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    This looks like the bug caused by the Summer Festival. It has never been fixed, so the bug is going to occur again this July, affecting even more people.
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    The same issue here on the PS4. I have three characters which were affected but not the rest. I am missing one artisan in Jewelry in two characters and missing one artisan in Armorsmithing in the third. My 3 characters are of different classes and I don't see what the cause might be other than what others have posted in regards to the Summer Festival.

I'm hoping the Developers are tracking this issue and we can hopefully receive an update.

@skingdev
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    I'm also missing artisans on several of my toons. Missing artisans are different professions and I don't know why, but the same artisans work properly on other toons that have the same ones...

wizard is missing Treylo Grassmantle, a tailor
    rogue is missing Killaj Harram, an alchemist
    barbarian is missing Junne Nightbloom, an artificer

These artists show up as available for crafting tasks, but are not displayed in the Manage Artisans display, meaning I cannot compare or dismiss them when new artisans apply.
  • sianekasianeka Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Anyone heard of any progress on this? Is this problem even being addressed? I am still having the issue across several toons.
  • taikaias#9396 taikaias Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    I had to upgrade my workshop to be able to see that I had an extra artisan in the category. I couldn't see it until I had upgraded it from 2 --> 3.
  • grizzlyukgrizzlyuk Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    I've noticed this on multiple characters, but only AFTER the Summer Festival. Seems that a random Artisan is being "hidden" in the "Manage Artisans" screen, although the number of Artisans I have for each profession is shown correctly, it's just that one Artisan isn't being displayed. I'm also able to recruit another Artisan even though the character is already at the limit of recruited Artisans!

Over a year since this bug first appeared and still Cryptic hasn't fixed it nor offered any actual comment or response about it!
    Playing STO since August 2010
    Playing Neverwinter since July 2014