test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fatespinners is recruiting!!

dademon1982dademon1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
Fatespinners is recruiting!!

We're looking for active, social and fun people!

What we have:
We have Stronghold rank 17 and are part of the great and active Dailies & Dungeons alliance!
Currently boon buildings:
- Stables
- Temple
- Barracks
We also have a very easygoing and laidback mindset and believe people should focus on having fun instead of becoming drones.

What we don't have:
We have NO daily, weekly, monthly dues, fees or requirements; however we very much appreciate any coffer donations.
The more is being done, the faster we all get better buildings and boons.

====================================================================================

A bit more background info, delving deeper into the "guildfeeling" of FateSpinners:
We are a tight knit guild with a small player base because we prefer to know each other a little more personally than the larger guilds.

Hard as the decision was to not set a minimum donation for influence, we believe that people should play to relax and have fun, not to run something because they HAVE to.
We don't want to turn the game or the guild into a second job.

We are a very easygoing and laidback guild that promotes teamwork and advancement in the guild through participation.
We run mostly PvE content, but PvP can happen too.

Our goal is to get players geared up so that they can advance in the game and we have quite a few years of experience between the Guild Leaders.

- New to the game?
No problem! We have members that have specialized in nearly every character class and paragon path who are more than happy to share their character builds and experiences.

- You're a seasoned veteran?
No problem! There is always room for experienced players who enjoy sharing their perspectives. After all, no one knows it all.

- Somewhere in between?
No problem! There's room for anyone that has a desire to work as a group towards common goals. Our belief is through helping each other grow and better understand our character and roles, the guild, as a whole, becomes stronger.

There isn't a minimum Item Level requirement.
Having great gear is fantastic but we place more value on strategy and knowing your character and their role in a group.
As we see it: the player is MUCH more valuable than the Item Level. We will work on that gear eventually, no worries there.

Communication is crucial when building a strong guild.
We have a focus on the in-game chat (/guild, /alliance) but we also have Discord for the guild and another for the entire alliance to share ideas as well as to just hang out and talk.
(For those who are unable or uncomfortable with using voice, but still want a piece of that; you can also log in to just listen and reply in-game)
Do not hesitate to use any way of socializing!

Feel free to ask us any questions, nothing is too simple and the only dumb question is the one left unasked.

If all of this sounds good to you, then FateSpinners might just be the guild for you.

If you want more info, or an invite, send a PM/tell, or (in-game) mail to any of the following:

@dademon1982
@lacibig
@xenotorch
@bartflaq#3801
@genesis2023

Or, just look for FateSpinners on the "look for guild" page, when pressing "O" and see who's online with inviting rights.

You can also look for "FateSpinners - Neverwinter PC Guild" on Facebook and fill out the questions there.

Hope to meet you in-game!!

FateSpinners Guild Leader We are RECRUITING!!
Post edited by dademon1982 on

Comments

• dademon1982dademon1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    Edited the post above to include the recent updates

Yet another content update-edit

• zalabzalab Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    take me in to your guild my character name TRIN@ZALAP Oathbound Paladin Oath Of Devotion level 70 item level 12,000 im from Asia region Broneo island my email (mod removed private details) pls contact me if anything im still new in this neverwinter
    Post edited by frozenfirevr on
  • corbra27corbra27 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey, I played Neverwinter many years ago, however I cant remember my old account. So ill be starting again. I never got to endgame. Are you peeps still recruiting, I haven't made my character yet (waiting for the game to download) but thinking about playing Wizard.
    zalab said:

take me in to your guild my character name TRIN@ZALAP Oathbound Paladin Oath Of Devotion level 70 item level 12,000 im from Asia region Broneo island my email (mod removed private details) pls contact me if anything im still new in this neverwinter

corbra27 said:

Hey, I played Neverwinter many years ago, however I cant remember my old account. So ill be starting again. I never got to endgame. Are you peeps still recruiting, I haven't made my character yet (waiting for the game to download) but thinking about playing Wizard.

Thanks for your interest both.
    @zalab : Sorry it took so long to reply, I hadnt been on the forums for a few days, only saw your comment just now. I saw you found another guild. I hope you have a great time!

@corbra27 : We are still recruiting indeed, we just did a roster cleanup, removing the inactive players, so we should have room for you. Let any of us know if you want to give us a try, ok? Just send an in-game mail to any of the adresses in the OP, or reply here (former option is definitely faster as I try to check here often, but it won't be on a daily basis)

• Hi! I am new-ish to Neverwinter & have been a little intimidated by finding a guild. Are you guys still recruiting? Haven't been in one before but looking to join & be apart of something sweet (not literally sweet).

Hi! I am new-ish to Neverwinter & have been a little intimidated by finding a guild. Are you guys still recruiting? Haven't been in one before but looking to join & be apart of something sweet (not literally sweet).

heya, sorry it took me so long, but checking forum pages isnt my strongest point. Will have to improve that, lol.

We are still/again recruiting, as thats something that never ends imo. I dont know if you found a home already in-game, @ghostofhawk23#1389 but if not, feel free to contact me or any of the others in the opening post, either here or in-game (I'll promise I'll check ;) )

• sobi#1980 sobi Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited July 2019
    HEY, can i join this casual friendly looking guild? my ingame name is sobi#1980. Thank you.
    Updated.

And yet another update to include the latest changes