test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Companion Tokens: only 45 instead of 75?

demarw2#2749 demarw2 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
Hey there.

Yesterday I bought the companion tokens for 500 ZEN. In the shop interface there stands that there are 75 tokens in that "bag". But after receiving it, the description says that there are only 45 in it. I have not opened them until now because I am not sure what is true. In the patch notes I can't read that the companion tokens are decreased. If there are only 45 in it, I would sell it. Have somebody opened this "bag" in the last 24 hours? I am playing on PS4. Thanks for help.

Comments

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    If it’s the legendary bag it only has 45. If it’s the purple one then it has 75. Don’t ask me why the 45 legendary bag of companion tokens is listing on the AH higher than the purple companion . Guess the sellers think the general public can be duped easily by a rarity colour .
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    I've used the companion upgrade base pack, 500 Zen, and recieved 75 tokens in each one.
    Unless something has changed in the last 2 weeks you should be fine
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    Also, you could always copy your character to preview and open them there if you want to be sure
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I just looked in the Zen market and the one you buy for 500 (Companion Upgrade Pack) clearly states 75 and one that comes in the 200 pack awards 175 (according to inspections) BUT there are two in the most recent lock box with one that awards 45 (Companion Upgrade Token Pack).

I wonder if it's possible the one from the lock box with 45 is accidentality being sold in the Zen shop?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    I bought the epic upgrade from zen and it was 75 last week
  • demarw2#2749 demarw2 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Yeah in the description of the ZEN market they say that 75 tokens are in the Companion Upgrade Pack (500 ZEN). But after receiving that bag, in the description of the bag I can read that 45 tokens are in it. That's why I am confused.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User

Yeah in the description of the ZEN market they say that 75 tokens are in the Companion Upgrade Pack (500 ZEN). But after receiving that bag, in the description of the bag I can read that 45 tokens are in it. That's why I am confused.

Before you open it you might want to open a ticket with support.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • demarw2#2749 demarw2 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    A guild mate opened one last night. 75 tokens were on it. So it is just a mistake in the description.