test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Thanks for the awesome charity pack!

2»

Comments

• nexus#7870 nexus Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Hey Guys. I already bought my $ 10 package. I packed the codes and know where I need to enter them into my Arc Games account. As it is giving me an error when trying to enter them I think that my Neverwinter account is not linked to the ArcGames account. Can you tell me how I link it? Thank you.
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited May 2020

Hey Guys. I already bought my $ 10 package. I packed the codes and know where I need to enter them into my Arc Games account. As it is giving me an error when trying to enter them I think that my Neverwinter account is not linked to the ArcGames account. Can you tell me how I link it? Thank you.

Depends on the platform you are on. Try this link below for more info....

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018021254-How-to-redeem-codes-and-claim-items-from-packs

or this one...

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018186593-Linking-an-Xbox-or-PSN-Account-to-an-Arc-Account
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!

Depends on the platform you are on. Try this link below for more info....

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018021254-How-to-redeem-codes-and-claim-items-from-packs

or this one...

https://support.arcgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018186593-Linking-an-Xbox-or-PSN-Account-to-an-Arc-Account

thanks but it doesn't work. My account is already linked on PS4. In game I have nothing to collect.

Sin-t-tulo-1
    Sin-t-tulo-2
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    Hmm, how about this one...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem/
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
    It doesn't work either. "Unable to redeem code. Please try again later." Thanks anyway :/
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    for ps4 and xbox you're supposed to use this link https://www.arcgames.com/en/code-redemption which is right at the home page of the neverwinter website where they give you a step by step guide when you click the code redemption link.

Remember for ps4 and xbox you have to use the web browser link there I just gave in order to input your codes, and also remember your account should be linked in order for it to show up. It does work as eventhough i already have the normal dragonborn pack i bought several years ago, still gave me the vip 30 days, extra character slot and the other goodies when i redeemed mine. Considering how many characters i have now, these promos and bundles are the only way i can unlock extra character slots now.
    Sorry to say it still doesn't work. I have tried the last proposed link and it keeps telling me that there is an error. My code has not been used because I have entered the game and I still do not have the gift. It is important to me since I do not have the Dragonburn breed.
    These screenshots are from a while ago:
    Sin-t-tulo-4
    Sin-t-tulo-3
  • martee7martee7 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    First. Great idea! I hope there will be more similar charity actions.
    Second. I didn't get race reroll token so awesome to have Dragonborn race but i can't change my character.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    martee7 said:

Second. I didn't get race reroll token so awesome to have Dragonborn race but i can't change my character.

If you are on PC, close the game and ARC completely, then restart the game, the change race should now appear as a new context option in the character selection window on the characters.
    nisckis said:

martee7 said:

If you are on PC, close the game and ARC completely, then restart the game, the change race should now appear as a new context option in the character selection window on the characters.
    "You cannot make this purchase right now" seems like i have to buy this...
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    martee7 said:

nisckis said:

martee7 said:

That's bad, probably you will have to open a support ticket :(
  • thaiis#4353 thaiis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Now there are a lot more Dragonborn in the game, can we start #DragonbornNeedLoveToo ?

There is no doubt about it, they are ugly critters and could REALLY do with a makeover! I'd even settle for a half-dragonborn race if it would improve their aesthetics a bit.
  • agonistes#1431 agonistes Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    martee7 said:

nisckis said:

martee7 said:

Someone on the subreddit said they had to log into every single character to get the "Dragonborn" achievement and THEN they got the race reroll.

martee7 said:

nisckis said:

martee7 said:

Someone on the subreddit said they had to log into every single character to get the "Dragonborn" achievement and THEN they got the race reroll.
    thanks but it doesn't work for me
  • ochocolasxochocolasx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    All nice in the charity pack, althought you have dragon born zen pack, except that don´t give me The Adventure Pack :s
    I got race reroll token after today's patch. Thank you.