test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Charity bundle not reedemable

I played the ten bucks and was given a code for the charity bundle but entering the code on the arc site says cannot redeem and then when tried again says already reedeemed. Except, I haven't been able to get any of the items. Wouldn't have paid the money I don't have it I didn't think I'd get my bundle...
Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!

Comments

• habz#6051 habz Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @"lucifer#4269" said:
    > I played the ten bucks and was given a code for the charity bundle but entering the code on the arc site says cannot redeem and then when tried again says already reedeemed. Except, I haven't been able to get any of the items. Wouldn't have paid the money I don't have it I didn't think I'd get my bundle...

Did you link your Arc account to your playstation account?
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    How can I check, if my account is linked? I have done it a while ago, but can´t see any hint on my Arc Profile.
  • sunshinehappy#2439 sunshinehappy Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Make sure you copy the entire code, it's really long but it only shows like 6 digits on mobile. Do select all and then copy
  • nexus#7870 nexus Member Posts: 21 Arc User

I also bought the $ 10 and it has not worked for PS4 either. It is important to me since I do not have the Dragonburn breed.
    These screenshots are from a while ago:
    Sin-t-tulo-4
    Sin-t-tulo-3

• nexus#7870 nexus Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    My code has not been used because I have entered the game and I still do not have the gift.
  • ciaban#5401 ciaban Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I only received partial rewards and submitted a ticket. Groupees support said that many purchasers are having trouble and suggested logging out and back in, then contacting Arc support if it didn't work. It didn't work for me, so I submitted a ticket.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    After verifying that you 1 - did not already have the items in question on your account, 2 - have your account properly linked, and 3 - purchased the items for the correct platform (I only mention all these because I have heard of people having issues due to all 3 reasons), file a ticket with Customer Support at https://support.arcgames.com/.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ciaban#5401 ciaban Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

After verifying that you 1 - did not already have the items in question on your account, 2 - have your account properly linked, and 3 - purchased the items for the correct platform (I only mention all these because I have heard of people having issues due to all 3 reasons), file a ticket with Customer Support at https://support.arcgames.com/.

I did all the above before I wrote and specifically listed the items I don't have in my ticket.