test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

an idea for those promisary notes

gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 139 Arc User
turn in promisary notes for those transmute choice packs a couple of anniversary events ago, or similar transmute pack

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    Lord Neverember were conning us. He is not going to pay.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    All I know my ape-ish friend, those promissory notes are just like the bag of holes were in the Auction House. You can see players selling them and other worthless items for outrageous amounts of AD... although I have no clue as who would be buying them or if they actually sell. I have several of my notes put in a bank someplace. Also friends have given them to me as a joke. The scrying orbs that Sybella has you assemble can be banked before you turn in the final quest or she will reclaim it. At least those has a visual effect. There are a lot of items like Makos signet ring and things of this nature they could have done something with them. This late in the game would be somewhat unfair to players who tossed them out for inventory space.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The Scrying orbs used to be nice in Castle Never hallways before the light got turned up.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    They should have put something in for those a looonggg time ago. Now it'll be a fiasco. Most players dumped theirs. A few players are sitting on stacks of hundreds that they bought for next to nothing, hoping. Personally, i don't see a reason to turn them into a lotto jackpot for some, and a heartache for others.

If I was given money to code them in to purposefulness, I'd bind them all to account... and allow them to be converted into experience boosters, rAD boosters, or glory boosters.
  • xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    30 days of vip please :)
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    having the promisory note in your bag increases your chance of winning from lockboxes...................

hihi
    Currently I would like to use all the chickens I keep tossing, out of Juma's Bags of Chicken. Maybe get the awesome Sword of Chickens for collecting 100 of them. :lol:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • xxjahvier#9450 xxjahvier Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    > @sandukutupu said:
    > Currently I would like to use all the chickens I keep tossing, out of Juma's Bags of Chicken. Maybe get the awesome Sword of Chickens for collecting 100 of them. :lol:

Damages wielder, heals enemy

> @sandukutupu said:

> Currently I would like to use all the chickens I keep tossing, out of Juma's Bags of Chicken. Maybe get the awesome Sword of Chickens for collecting 100 of them. :lol:

Damages wielder, heals enemy

Don't forget the annoying crowing sound it makes as you swing it randomly at campfires.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    I love the way those that tossed the note have decided that those who have kept it do not deserve a reward.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I have over 50 of them and I don't think anyone deserves a reward for hanging on to an obvious joke item. The fact that I have so many tells me that making them worth something is a terrible idea.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother