test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

days of the dungeon

are they ever going to bring back portobella and respen's games? it was my daughter's favorite event. they're still in the campaign menu but i can't remember the last time they had it.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! It is currently not planned for this year due to the roadmap changes but I'll pass on the feedback to the rests of the team.
  • theraxin#5169 theraxin Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    @nitocris83 I guess this will be the same for PC as well, so I just want to make an additional note of the Apocalypse dagger being unobtainable outside the event and highly sought after it got a set bonus. So if the event does not come back for a long time, it would be useful to make the artifact available in a way or an other.
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I suggested the same, for it to be something we can get in Ravenloft. They were looking to give people reason to run it...

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1254702/portobello-event-apocalypse-set
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    It's a great event, and knocks Acquisitions Inc into a cocked hat in terms of how a light hearted, goofy, event can work well.
    Even though I don't really need anything from it, (though a Beholder Tank would be nice...) I do find myself going back into it when it comes round, just because it's a lot of fun.
    Particularly for newer players, it's a nice distraction from the regular grind.

Like all of the old events, it needs some updating on the rewards. But IMO it's one of the calendar events that I would have pencilled in for certain every year if I had any say in the matter.
  • tuna#6129 tuna Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Soooo I go through the work of setting up my arc account. Making it somewhat personalized which sounds like it’s not much but getting it to work the way you want the way it’s set up can be taxing. And then I go to post some ideas in the Xbox discussion and I’m not allowed to because my accounts are old enough even though this arc count dates back for years from when I started playing. So my options are post in the first one that I can comment on. Or look through 53 pages with 30 threads a piece to try to find one that matches the ideas I have to improve the game so here I am if I could post that would be awesome hopefully someone sees this
  • joccat#1817 joccat Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Need an alternate source for the +8000 Defense Green Slime companion then....
  • snowdreams97#4224 snowdreams97 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    still no days of the dungeon event? sad face. We just liked the event even if there are no prizes.
  • darkyforce#0727 darkyforce Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    > @theraxin#5169 said:
    > @nitocris83 I guess this will be the same for PC as well, so I just want to make an additional note of the Apocalypse dagger being unobtainable outside the event and highly sought after it got a set bonus. So if the event does not come back for a long time, it would be useful to make the artifact available in a way or an other.

The dagger drops from the bank heist skirmish.