test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

“Descent into Avernus” campaign weekly haul bug

eterna0scuridadeterna0scuridad Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
There´s an issue about the weekly cap in the “Descent into Avernus” campaign, I can´t get more “family crests” from quests, even if the amount of the wekkly haul haven´t been reached. Most of the time, after obteining 100 “family crests” they dissapear from quest rewards.
Post edited by eterna0scuridad on
Tagged:

Comments

• lonerathlonerath Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I am having the same problem, though mine stopped at 135/175. (184687)

Update on this -- I was having the same issue is Chult, but I turned in a quest and still got the totems. So I went back to Vallenhaus and tested it there. Even though the Family Crests were not listed in the rewards I still got them up to my weekly haul cap.

So, the rewards are still working as intended, but the quest list for awards is bugged to not show the items.
    Post edited by lonerath on
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    lonerath said:

I am having the same problem, though mine stopped at 135/175. (184687)

Update on this -- I was having the same issue is Chult, but I turned in a quest and still got the totems. So I went back to Vallenhaus and tested it there. Even though the Family Crests were not listed in the rewards I still got them up to my weekly haul cap.

So, the rewards are still working as intended, but the quest list for awards is bugged to not show the items.

Thanks for the update! The issue was reported last week so I'll update the team with this info.