test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old Gear that should come back as Transmutes!

Comments

• peregr1nusperegr1nus Member Posts: 160 Arc User

.... I want the troll warhammer for such a long time for my gf. There is no other skull weapon appearance around for this class.

The mace with skulls is actually Maul of Midnight, the Troll warhammer is a bit different and much bigger.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    what about those classic loot drops from drows and queen spider in Roth Valley and dungeons? those are "one time" runs. i like those "Matron" spider suit set. they are impossible to complete unless if avoiding the chest for quest reward. it seem it was only way to go back and try again.
    those drops are random.

doesnt make sense to have "full set" loots in one time runs dungeons for 1 single piece.
    i think it is poorly designed and created so much frustrations trying to finish a set.
  • midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    I'm still waiting for the gear that was unique to the class packs to be back. They removed the packs without saying a words and also removed the unique looking gear...

The gear that dropped in Malabog and VT had also unique look, removed, never came back
  • tetrahedron#2863 tetrahedron Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi!

wouldn't it be better if they would patch the old gear into actuall stats ?

And Gear Bonuses should be uniques, something like "lifesteal" on Drow Craft Armor, this would really make the game incredibly modulable and we would be able to spend days on tweaking our characters.
  • xxxsanekxxxsanek Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Sword of the Shadowolf (mh, GWF) When will this sword be returned to the game? how much can you torture us !!!
  • flambda#7559 flambda Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Not exactly "old gear", but something that can't be obtained again, is the Ragged clothes from the tutorial, as well as the boots from there. Unsure if these are a unique appearance.
  • What a great idea! So many beautiful items are unavailable now. I'm a crazy orb collector, so I will make a list. As of now, one piece to add as a transmute:

- Stitched shoes

You get this shoes as a very first gear while doing education. These are greatest shoes for my Sun Elf Female, simple, detailed and stylish. Actually they look like sleek suede boots. Any dye looks awesome on them - the texture is preserved, the color is pretty natural. I had to create a new character to get them and send to my main. To get a free character slot I deleted my Warlock. I don't regret much, yet a lot of people just can't afford a new character slot, or don't want to delete existing characters just to obtail a pair of suede boots...
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    Yeah, there's so many one-of quest items....
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • planestrider#4331 planestrider Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    I'd like to get the Undermountain starter gear again as transmutes. Fortunately I saved it for that reason before Mod17, but the weapon is used for transmute already. And honestly, most Pact Blades look ... a bit overdone.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 117 Arc User

I'd like to get the Undermountain starter gear again as transmutes. Fortunately I saved it for that reason before Mod17, but the weapon is used for transmute already. And honestly, most Pact Blades look ... a bit overdone.

Yeah a lot of them have this GIANT thing attached to the pommel, not a fan, some of the low level ones are much simpler designs with a small pommel attachment.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    dont forget, those Rothe Valley, those drow priestess gowns or armor with spider design, those were "one time" and never able to get a complete set, often got wrong class gear and bounded to chracter.
  • devilxjkdevilxjk Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    Steel Bulwark Shield - 1time quest
    Morlanth's Shroud - 1 time quest
    icewind black ice weapons

• dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    All of these, especially the Manaseeker's Orb. It's a wizard orb that looks like an owl! IT IS AWESOME!

EDIT: And the Stronghold weapons. Especially, of course, the Stronghold Orb, which looks identical to the Fartouched Orb, though with a different color palette.
    Post edited by dillygirl on
  • ankhseramcurse#7910 ankhseramcurse Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    MAeGA
    Or 'Make Artifact Equipment Great Again'! ;)

There are so many great sets of Artifact Equipment that cap out at 575-700 ilvl
    Think trying to get players to rerun old content is on the devs plate as well

What they need to do is bring in an Empowered version (like the Empowered Illusionists Mask) of ALL the old lonely Artifact Equipment. Make it to where we can upgrade a maxed out piece ilvl 575/700 into a green tiered Empowered version ilvl 803<980 and have it cost both various currencies from the campaign it is from as well as a new Seal or Token that can ONLY be obtained by running the current mod's final 'endgame'

Maybe could do some of the Epic Armor sets and bring them up to ilvl 1000-1200 if that wouldn't break balance too :3
  • cust0mxcust0mx Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    Please, i would like to be able to use the "Draconic longbow" and the "Fallen dragon longbow" as a transmute.
    Im begging you, bring them back as transmute !
    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Draconic_Longbow
    https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Fallen_Dragon_Longbow
  • midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Day 600+ of reminding to the Devs that the "Bahamut's Greatsword" has been removed along with his pack "Bahamut's Champion Booster Pack" and has not come back yet, I'm still waiting, Devs.
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    So, it's been 3years. Is this ever going to happen? I still miss my Caturday cape but don't play that character anymore.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Probably not as the dev team has changed since its creation.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Although you can't fix Dragonborn head mesh stuff for whatever ungodly reason, the least possible to do is to allow people to actually convert head piece into transmute even though the dragonborns can't wear them.

True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • omega13#2190 omega13 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    For the sake of suave sartorial splendor, I would love to be able to get the kitty cape from Caturday 2013, please and thank-you!
  • shadowsage#8288 shadowsage Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Would be cool if they bring back the old transmutes/gear, I mostly want the shadow wolf/grey wolf set(s), and the old booster packs.
    Zen Market needs more items in it and the old transmutes is a subject that can be always discussed and they are pretty wanted, I hope they bring it all back, whether by farming or by buying
  • ironraine#6605 ironraine Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    I'd like Morlanth's Shroud from River District back as a BtA transmute, forgot to store it when I was upgrading before the transmute tab was added
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    @eminnerdev#8159 I am just going to ping you here as well.
  • boxcarr#8087 boxcarr Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    👍
  • kaksika88#1477 kaksika88 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    :/ Dear Cryptic devs,

In the last update with the adventuring system rework you added these old items which is a huge deal for us veteran players and most of us are grateful for it. But you also decided to make them character bound, which is like rubbing a middle finger in our faces. So first of all I would ask what was the idea behind making them "bind on pickup (character)" so we can't trade them to our main characters?

Second I would like to post some solutions here:

1. Make them "Bind on equip" so we can trade them.
    Pros: -make new players get more Astral Diamons
    Pros/Cons:-you get more "Astral Diamonds" out of the game with the Auction House fees
    Cons: -in time they might loose value

2. Make them "Bind on pickup (Account)"
    Pros: -We can trade them within our account
    Pros/Cons: -The items get to the Auction House
    Cons: -New players can't earn Astral diamonds from them

3. Give us the ability to replay those quests with their item rewards similar what you could to in the Maze Engine where you could replay the quests.
    Pros: -Our main characters can grind out those items
    -Some of us who like the story (I do) can enjoy them once more with their old character
    Pros/Cons: -The items doesn't get to the Auction House
    Cons: -New players can't earn Astral Diamonds from them

Thank you for developing the game, I would like to see it going for more years.
  • dreadheartdreadheart Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    This last update has ruined the whole game please bring everything back the way it is we have no control of our characters