test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bladed rampart and retaliate can crit. Is that intended?

Hi, I recently discovered if someone has 50 000 more critical strike then critical avoidance, their bladed rampart and retaliate can crit at 50% rate. Is that intended? It is strange that this crit is based on personnal stats and not the ennemies. I like the crit, because with that I can manage exceptionnal dps on a tank vanguard build.

I would like to keep that feature if it is intented because that is awesome.

Thank you, fighter main BIG BUDDY.

Comments

• wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    What stat distribution did you test this with?

Did you test other “on hit” effects like for example armor enchants?
    Elite Whaleboy
  • eightydarkbob#4823 eightydarkbob Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I tested 105k crit, 55k crit avoidance. No, I was only using the elven battle.
    @skingdev#1102 this needs fixing. Player damage dealt should respect enemies counter stats, not the players own defensive stats
    Elite Whaleboy
    Elite Whaleboy
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    Uhm quick question where did you test this and what are the stats of the enemy that you tested it on? They PROBABLY can CRIT and have nothing to do with your CRIT AVOIDANCE but with the crit avoidance of the enemy stat.
  • eightydarkbob#4823 eightydarkbob Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I tested it in Avernus. They have high crit avoidance. I also did it in IC and it does same result. Those powers can crit a lot. If you want to test it, equip 50k more crit then your crit avoidance for 1 run, and equip more critical avoidance then crit for the second run, and compare
    > @durugudesu said:
    > Uhm quick question where did you test this and what are the stats of the enemy that you tested it on? They PROBABLY can CRIT and have nothing to do with your CRIT AVOIDANCE but with the crit avoidance of the enemy stat.

Tested in 68k and 85k counterstat content, the 3 skills in question achieve close to 50% crit chance when stacking 50k crit over own crit avoidance
    Elite Whaleboy
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    Okay thanks for confirming!

Damn that is one weird interaction.
    @eightydarkbob#4823

Did you test ferocious reaction?
    Elite Whaleboy