test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which Companion to select ?

Hello, I recently got this from a loot box. I'm a new player and not really sure which companion would be the best to select ?
Im playing as a DPS Barbarian. Also what runes should I put on it ?

Comments

• Options
    zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Quasit is one of the best to run with as your primary companion. Alternately look up their values on Auction House and then post it for sale. A lot of DPS prefers running Bulette Pup as primary companion but Quasit is about as good. Budget way is to run Deep Crow Hatchling as primary. You need Deep Crow Hatchling eventually as one of your slot effects (+8,000 power). See below - the most popular augment DPS companions. Each gives about 3,000 extra of the stats listed when you use them. In addition, all Augments will give you a sizeable Health boost that non-augment primary companions will not.

Bulette Pup: Power, Defense, Combat Advantage
    Quasit: Power, Defense, Accuracy
    Deepcrow Hatchling: Critical Strike, Deflect, Awareness

My suggestion: take the Quasit and use it. Eventually, buy a Deepcrow Hathling as well for its side bonus.
  • Options
    propaganda#2950 propaganda Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey @zimxero#8085 Thank you so much for your answer. So should I actually sell this on Auction House and get the Bulette Pup or just take the Quasit ?
  • Options
    akuarmotonakuarmoton Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Quasit is very good for dps classes, it gives 6k combat advantage when epic.
  • Options
    zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    I suggest using the Quasit as your primary companion.

For your 5 companion powers (the companions you will want to get)

Offense Slot: Deepcrow Hatchling
    Defense Slots: Minstrel for sure, Green Slime, & any other to fill the stats you need
    Utility Slot: Owlbear Cub