test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Community Hosted PVP Tournament Recordings

trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
edited April 2020 in PvP Discussion
If you weren't aware of this tournament before, here is the link to the forum thread that advertised it and went over the rules and some other details. This tournament is taking place on PC and is community hosted by Flounder and Pain:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/13141026

Here are the links to the stream recordings, you'll need to scroll to the parts with the actual fights if you don't want to watch the entire stream. To find the matches without watching the whole stream, scroll through these videos and look for double windowed sections with both team names on the left side. I will update this post as more videos come out:

PVP tournament Match From 2-29-20:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/559865051?filter=archives&sort=time
Battles Featured in this Video:
+ Ape Vs The Protected By Barheart

PVP Tournament Matches From 3-1-20:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/560330733?filter=archives&sort=time
Battles Featured in This Video:
Papper Royal Flush Vs + APE
The Protected by Barheart Vs Papper Royal Flush
Paper Pepegas Vs The Protected By Barheart

Update: 1:
There have been several attempts to schedule more official tournament matches but two of these attempts failed on the day of. For both those failed attempts, there were unofficial matches with mixed team members done for entertainment:

Unofficial Match From 3-14-20:
+APE Vs 4 members of Noname + Kasper:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/567299850?filter=archives&sort=time 

Unofficial Match From 3-15-20
Noname Vs 2 members of Paper Pepegas, 2 members of Papper Royal Flush, and 1 member of Retired Washed Up GOD GAMERS:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/567737310?filter=archives&sort=time  

PVP Tournament Match From 3-15-20:
+APE Vs Paper Pepegas
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/567951242?filter=archives&sort=time

Note On Missing Recording:
There was an official match between +APE and noname but this recording is currently lost, it was streamed by Yayabings instead of Flounder. The recording stopped working 14 days after it was made. The score was +APE won 3 times and noname 0 times. noname gave a good fight and did better than I was expecting vs +APE.

PVP Tournament Match From 4-25-20:
Papper Royal Flush Vs Paper Pepegas

Update: 2:
What I said about there not being a finals turned out to be a teamwide misunderstanding on my team's end. I would like to apologize for spreading that misinformation, it looks like there will be a finals. My team will only be able to play until the 29th either way from looks of it so other teams will continue for longer if it takes longer than that.

Update: 3:
There is going to be both a semi finals and a finals. For the semi finals, it will be 2 teams vs the other 2 teams and the 2 teams that lose that matchup won't go to the finals. The finals will be between the 2 remaining teams.

Update: 4:
The PVP tournament semi finals got cut last minute due to some teams accepting 3rd place without rematching and only the finals happened. Was between Papper Royal Flush and +APE.

Why there aren't recordings for some teams and matchups that were supposed to happen:
Some of teams dropped from the tournament after playing very few or no matches.

PVP Tournament Final Showdown From 4-29-20:
Papper Royal Flush Vs +APE
Matches were extremely close but +APE got 3/3 wins. For sure +APE won the tournament.

--
PVP Rogue,
--[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
----------------------------------------------------------------
Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
Platform: PC
Post edited by trgluestickz on
Tagged:

Comments

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    Note: You may need to click on some of the video links directly
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • kegsondeck#2000 kegsondeck Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Watched those; when are the next matches?
  • gweddrygweddry Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 278 Arc User
    We should have a match next weekend, not sure about the other teams. No promises though, there's sadly so many scheduling conflicts it's really difficult to organize.
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    The tournament ended today. The last update I will add is exact placement for the top scoring teams.

There is likely to be another tournament at some point in the future.
    This time with better organizing to solve the issues with a lot of match attempts being canceled and a cutout date to prevent it from dragging on for too long.
    Post edited by trgluestickz on
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • alsafah20alsafah20 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Thank you guys for helping me and Flounder for this Tournament. I didn't expect that it'll take this amount of attention, even that it's just an idea popped up while I'm in IWP.

I just wanted to say thank for all who attended this Tournament or watched it or being part of it in any case.
    Flounder helped me so much with this Tournament and I just wanted to see the PVP alive again in this game.

Finally, I wanna let you know guys that today is the rewarding time for the best team in this game. Flounder will stream and hand over the rewards to the winners.

Prepare for the next Tournament!!!!!

Pain is here,
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    A special shout out to all you pvp players that participated that bought up my scrolls of movement and power and potions of speed in the auction house ..etc for that extra edge .. glad I could help : D ..there are always plenty of them in stock for the community .. and volume discounts are available : D
    Post edited by kalina311 on