test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enchanting Stones, Rank 5 and Rank 6

sjl3#9586 sjl3 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
quote from patch notes
Enchanting Stones, Rank 5 and Rank 6 can now be purchased in bulk from the Trade Bar Store.
I cannot find these in the trade bar store

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    They were indeed not actually added anywhere to the Tarmalune Trade Bar Store. I even checked Wondrous Bazaar too in case the patch note was a typo, but not there either.
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    sjl3#9586 said:

quote from patch notes
    Enchanting Stones, Rank 5 and Rank 6 can now be purchased in bulk from the Trade Bar Store.
    I cannot find these in the trade bar store

Not sure,but i think they talk about enchantments like radiants.
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    > @lola#4826 said:
    > (Quote)
    > Not sure,but i think they talk about enchantments like radiants.

It is worded as Enchanting Stones, not Enchantments. They are two totally different things. Clarification is needed now from an official source.
  • rlesley74#1471 rlesley74 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Right, right in the patch notes, I got super excited and after looking and not finding them got super sad
  • sjl3#9586 sjl3 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Just checked the Legacy Store and you can now buy them in bulk there, so maybe it's a typo about which store and they meant the legacy store
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    sjl3#9586 said:

Just checked the Legacy Store and you can now buy them in bulk there, so maybe it's a typo about which store and they meant the legacy store

you mean sibella? they've always been there.

sjl3#9586 said:

you mean sibella? they've always been there.
    but you had to purchase them one at a time, now you can buy 100 at a time
    Dear Devs, could we please get a comment on this? I have to refine some artifacts and need to know, if i should farm or buy entchanting stones. Thanks in advance.
    lola#4826 said:

Dear Devs, could we please get a comment on this? I have to refine some artifacts and need to know, if i should farm or buy entchanting stones. Thanks in advance.

Another Day, no sign of Life
    lola#4826 said:

lola#4826 said:

Another Day, no sign of Life
    Please, just one word as an answer: Is the failure in the "text" or in the "game"? Thank you very much and I know you are busy!
  • colos#7661 colos Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    March 26th patch notes states all standard enchantments can be purchased in bulk up to a stack of 99

March 26th patch notes states all standard enchantments can be purchased in bulk up to a stack of 99

Thats not the point: Patch Notes from April 23th for PS 4 states: Enchanting Stones, Rank 5 and Rank 6 can now be purchased in bulk from the Trade Bar Store.

But you can´t buy them in game. My Question is: Is the failure in the game or in the text of the patch notes.
    Enchanting Stones, Rank 5 and Rank 6 are 2 of the most farmed items in the game. If they are going to be sold in bulk in the Trade Bar Store this is a rather large change, It would be nice to have a answer..
  • blueshadow#2283 blueshadow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any update here???? Can you please just respond.
    Is it possible that the lack of response is due to the idea that this is coming in a future update just not this one? That may mean that any answer here would look foolish at a later date.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    I have a bad feeling about their lack or response on this and a few other bugs that popped up in the game since the last few patches.

That being said, with everything going on with businesses, especially in California, they may simply be struggling with communication on several different fronts or having personnel issues. It's my understanding they don't have a lot of people doing the same job any more so, even if one person is out ill, it pulls the whole process to a grind.

I think this coming week be interesting at least.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

I have a bad feeling about their lack or response on this and a few other bugs that popped up in the game since the last few patches.

That being said, with everything going on with businesses, especially in California, they may simply be struggling with communication on several different fronts or having personnel issues. It's my understanding they don't have a lot of people doing the same job any more so, even if one person is out ill, it pulls the whole process to a grind.

I think this coming week be interesting at least.

I share your concerns, all we can do now is waiting, i guess...
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User

Any update here???? Can you please just respond.

the lead dev is very active in the streaming community, you can try to aks him there. Sadly communication on the forum is still very lacking.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks, question originally came in while I was out so I apologize for the delay in responding. There was a disconnect between the internal change notes and the player-facing changes. The change in the patch notes was meant for Ranks 3-6 from all sources, including future planned changes that have not yet gone live. We apologize for the confusion; time travel comes with a risk.
    Thank you