test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fashion Questions (I know this may not be the most popular topic)

Why are there so few decent outfits for female rogues? Also it might be interesting to have a "shop" to buy these fashion items in Protectors Enclave to be purchased with astral diamonds... Where an outfit can be previewed. The shop could be tied into the game later... Stolen goods...pick up your new shirt at Stitch N Time after completion of this quest... Really nice items can be bought for zen...maybe jewelry, ...extra special clothing...Just an idea that should be a kind of quickish thing. Anyway...more clothing please...Thank you.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    Auction House. Fashion section. Right click to preview. Use AD to buy.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    I have managed to assemble some outfits, by piecing together different fashions. It is a difficult and sometimes costly process. Armor is a challenge as well. Here are some of my examples;

From left to right; Thayan Tunic, Jester Tunic, and Cult of the Dragon Tunic all with Chultan Adventurer Bottoms. The last one on the far right is Basic Leather Tunic you get by default with Calishite Garb.

From left to right; Cult of the Dragon Tunic, with Battlefield Medic's Bottoms, and Golden Pantaloons.
    The last one is my armor, head gear is hidden, chest is +1 Restoring Robes, Lycosa's Barbed Gloves, level Restoring Boots, the shirt is hidden, Belt of Skulls, and simple trousers.

Have fun! <3
    Post edited by sandukutupu on
    wb-cenders.gif
  • ninneva#2228 ninneva Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thank you for your suggestions Sandukutupu :) , that definitely helps. It would be interesting to have a contest or a series of contests for players to submit fashion designs, Armor Design, Weapon Design perhaps, Mini pet? have an entry fee in Zen if you wanted to for each entry. The winners designs could be incorporated into the game?
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    Fashion is an incredibly popular topic in every online RPG ever, in every MMO I have played they have some form of the FFXIV saying "Glamor is true endgame"
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User

Thank you for your suggestions Sandukutupu :) , that definitely helps. It would be interesting to have a contest or a series of contests for players to submit fashion designs, Armor Design, Weapon Design perhaps, Mini pet? have an entry fee in Zen if you wanted to for each entry. The winners designs could be incorporated into the game?

I have something related planned, though it got a bit delayed.