test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't download update

Can't download the update patch for today, April 23 2020. It says I don't have the free space, which I most certainly do. If I can't download the update, I can't play the game which means all the money and time I've put in goes up in the proverbial smoke.
Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    What all steps have you tried to remedy the situation on your end? Have you tried rebooting your PS4? Your modem/router?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Yeah I've tried all that. It says I need 10 mb or Gb and I have 30 Gb of space. But it gives me the not enough space error every time. I already missed one key...
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!
  • Options
    kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    You typically need around double the amount of free space for installation, so delete something and you're good to go.
  • Options
    lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I had to delete and download the whole game but it works now. Not sure what was going on there.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I'm glad you were able to get it resolved at least.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    n01an#6740 n01an Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hello I have a bug to report and i can't post new threads so here it is on my sto acount i only have 1 ship and it still will not let me get other ships