test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Twitch bundle and legendary insignias

utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
edited April 2020 in General Discussion (PC)
From the post about the issue:

"Players were able to claim this pack unlimited times"

From today's patch notes:

"Legendary insignias have not been removed."

So does this mean there are people running around with dozens or more of these claimed insignias? Seems like kind of a risk to buy any of those insignias on AH right now, if there is a potential crash in prices. Not to mention people have purchased some of these at much higher prices just a couple of weeks ago.

Comments

• mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    Cryptic also posted that they would look into the account status of those that obviously took advantage of the bug.

If anyone collected dozens I would assume those accounts are no longer with us. Rest in peace.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Or 3 day ban.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited April 2020

If anyone collected dozens I would assume those accounts are no longer with us. Rest in peace.

According to a post here, there were those who were banned for 3 days, but were allowed to keep their multiple rank 15s.
  • kranky#1106 kranky Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Not true when ppl claimed 8+ r15 enchantments they recieved a 3 day ban and got to keep them. I dont see anything different happening here. The ppl that claimed 50-100+ packs simply will get their 3-7 day ban and then sell the insignias for 50-100 mill ad. So once again cryptic rewards ppl who chose to cheat while giving nothing to those who try to do the right thing. Tell you what craptic ban me for 7 days and give me 50 mill ad because its absolutely worth it.
  • jeannearcrl#8535 jeannearcrl Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    you are wrong, the people who took several boxes of rank 15 that time were banned for 7 days and had their rank 15 removed from bugs, you are seeing wrong things about the game team
    @utookmynick
  • catson#7772 catson Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    i've seen message on one of streamers twitch chat from EP Chris, he said "exploiters will be punished and the items will be flushed from the game soon"

so i guess, maybe the 'exploited' insignias were removed from people who claimed dozens
    edited April 2020

you are wrong, the people who took several boxes of rank 15 that time were banned for 7 days and had their rank 15 removed from bugs, you are seeing wrong things about the game team
    @utookmynick

@jeannearcrl Ok, thanks for clearing that up. Like I said, it was according to a post here on the forums and I do not know if what that poster stated is true or not. Hopefully that new auction of stack of 38 Enlightened Brutality (these were going for 3 mil each only a couple of weeks ago) is legit and not from this.

Those rank 15s were unique in that they were the only ones bound to account. I hope the insignias are just as easy to identify. It's a relief to know that the dev team is fixing this.
    Post edited by utookmynick on

@jeannearcrl#8535

Just noticed you posted about the exact same thing. Maybe you should fix your post to explain you were wrong as well:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13147674

• jeannearcrl#8535 jeannearcrl Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    yes i reported it because many people were making money from it. but what does this have to do with your friend post?
    @utookmynick
    edited April 2020

yes i reported it because many people were making money from it. but what does this have to do with your friend post?

@jeannearcrl#8535
    Friend? I didn't say friend. I said, I read a post that said people were banned for 3 days, but were allowed to keep their enchants. You said this was wrong and that the devs took away their extra r15s. In your post, you said "having taken more than 10 boxes in this event" and "team say that whoever got more than 1 no problem". If the devs have changed, and are now taking away enchants after your post, maybe you should update your message.

• omgilovesteak#6807 omgilovesteak Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    They took away my Mount :(
    I only got one Twitch Prime package and then log in a few days later to see that they took my dear away!!

I liked that mount, it really tied the room together.