test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tales Of Old: Dread Vault Broken

ch0ppingd3athch0ppingd3ath Member Posts: 23 Arc User
Tales of the old Dread Vault is broken there is no timers and no extra lives and there is not near enough time to run even a tier 3 run. You have to speed run through the whole thing and that is impossible when you have the debuffs of no consumables and then no artifacts. Is this going to be fixed before it comes around again this event or is it going to stay broken? And why are these not being test ran when they were broke last year why are we still getting old content for events that no longer work like they should and still putting out packs and other things for people to buy when the stuff in game barely works.

Comments

• Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    It wasn't fixed from the last time the Grand-retelling was available months ago, Dread Vault was very short on extra time/lives. I doubt very much they will fix it within the 1 1/2 weeks this event has left.
  • Options
    nuh5000nuh5000 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Didn't they extend the event last time for +7 days to compensate?
  • Options
    sundancewanderingwolfsundancewanderingwolf Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    You wanna know the saddest thing about all this? THEY KNEW ABOUT IT!
    Once again the devs have let us down by not fixing something they knew darn well was broken. They had nearly 6 months to fix it too! Waste of time for everyone. Might as well just do the 3 dungeons or let us choose which one we want to do each day. Have all 4 up all day every day. Also put a gosh darn campfire at the darn rest point! It used to have one before Mod 16... fix it!!!

They will not compensate anyone either... I submitted tickets before for Tales of Old and they did absolutely nothing! I posted a vid on YouTube yesterday also showing my party getting screwed over by the 1pm EST reset. We were in Tales x5 when it reset and after over 2 hours of being in there we got diddly squat for rewards.

It's really sad great content is put out and allowed to stay broken. Seriously what's going on at Cryptic???

When are they going to fix the Mod 16 chest glitches? You'll find them in Tales of Old as well... if someone loots all, no one can loot. Sad... very very old glitch brought back in Mod 16 due to not deleting the old broken code and copy pasting instead of programing fresh. Also hard coding things in when fixing (removing the bad code 100%) would prevent old glitches from returning... Just sayin'.
  • Options
    ch0ppingd3athch0ppingd3ath Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    No it seems to me like it is always a money grab for them. They want us to pay for this and pay for that and keep feeding us broken content. The game is almost becoming pay to win. The AH everything is way over priced. The RNG has been broken for awhile, cause since undermountain came out i got 1 artifact from Zok. And everyday i am watching new people i invite to my guild or new players in our alliance get Staff and music box left and right and i cant get anything. So i believe it is broken and geared more towards new accounts then the older accounts. You would think they would want to keep there legacy players around. Hard to keep people in your guild when it takes forever to upgrade guild and get the boons so people are always leaving to go to a higher ranking guild with better and more boons. It takes billions of shards to get one ranked but you cant make very many a day and it is hard to force people to do daily's in SH for shards to help out. Only new things they are putting out there are stuff to sale on the Zen market for real cash. They are doing the least amount of work for the max payout and it is going to start turning people away. PLEASE FIX CONTENT BEFORE YOU RELEASE IT SO WE CAN DO IT. JUST FIX IT