test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Triple Legendary Mount Bundle

I buy the triple mount package in the AH. The package states that it can be claimed throughout the account. I can't pick it up with my other characters though. Is there a trick or am I doing something wrong?

thx

Comments

• greyhawken777greyhawken777 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Visit the Rewards/Claims agent. He'll have the account-wide legendary mounts you've already opened available for each character in your account to "buy" for free.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    @darkzod#9528 You bought the triple legendary mount bundle, select three mounts and equip them all into your stable. Those three mounts are now account unlock and can be claim on any character at Reward Agent (or via press L "claim valuables") under the Boxes tab.
  • darkzod#9528 darkzod Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    I was with him, but he has nothing :-(
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    @darkzod#9528 Just to check, you select three mounts and equip them into your stable? (the one you want to unlock for account wide)

If you did this and don't see account unlock mount(s) from Reward Agent, then best to immediately submit a ticket.
    Thx.... i dont equip. ;-) that was the mistake
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Ain't no point in having if they aren't going in your stable.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    I have now equip the mount and it is now available everywhere Thx for y help :-)
  • liberatrixliberatrix Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Can't wait for this to return so I can buy it. Not buying it off the market and missing out on the insignia Pack and Vanity Pet.