test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Hunter Ranger - Hindering Strike Bug

nikiizvorskinikiizvorski Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Critical bug with Hunter Ranger Hindering strike doesn't do damage if casted too quickly also some of the other characters cancels the skills of the ranger when they do cast some of theirs.

Found it in multiple places like Avernus, Dread Ring, Skirmishes and Dungeons. It happens when the character is around or behind mobs they are either glitched or the skill doesn't do dmg.

Thanks you!

Comments

• mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    I will add confirmation to that. I think it may have something to do with flurry still Procd, if I do a extra at will to make sure flurry has dropped, my hindering strike doesn’t misfire.
  • kungskabb#9290 kungskabb Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Hindering strike hasn't worked properly since mod16 launched. Sometimes I get critter out of range even though i'm next to it, which also is strange because the skill don't need a target. Add it to the extensive list of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> that doesn't work in this game. God damn i'm tired of this...
  • gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited April 2020

Hindering strike hasn't worked properly since mod16 launched. Sometimes I get critter out of range even though i'm next to it, which also is strange because the skill don't need a target. Add it to the extensive list of HAMSTER that doesn't work in this game. God damn i'm tired of this...

Fully agree. I'm on PC, the issue is well known and has not been addressed for over a year now. BTW i also get the "out of range" thing on what should be an area skill
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • nikiizvorskinikiizvorski Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Well i believe that devs aren't fixing it for the solo reasons that the character will be too overpowered. Which is not alright with me and i do believe other people too. Lets get more people and their attention if its needed i will make a video of the two issues happening with thr two main skills Hindering Strike and Marad Rush.