test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

free twitch pack

kranky#1106 kranky Member Posts: 42 Arc User
just a heads up the pack seems to be claimable multiple times on all characters. i am guessing that was not the intention so i have not done it but i want Devs to know this is sure to be abused. ty for the free gifts.

Comments

• agonistes#1431 agonistes Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    I wouldn't abuse it, since the last time this happened they banned a bunch of people for abusing the mistake.
  • rev#7881 rev Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    yeap, i claim it once and it is still available to claim it again... maybe its a trap xD
  • asterix000asterix000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    This is a real big mess. A server rollback is needed IMAO. Cheers.
  • hardwired1984hardwired1984 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    rollback , isnt the first time you make a similar mistake,
  • magik#9784 magik Member Posts: 10 Arc User

I claim this package 4 times and understood that this is a bug. This bug has damaged insignia prices. Before this bug I had 32 [Legendary Premium Insignia Choice Pack] and 30+ insgina dominance/ brutality at character. So i lost 30-50 millions ad and i can get ban great!
    Please fix it!
    edited April 2020

I claim this package 4 times and understood that this is a bug. This bug has damaged insignia prices. Before this bug I had 32 [Legendary Premium Insignia Choice Pack] and 30+ insgina dominance/ brutality at character. So i lost 30-50 millions ad and i can get ban great!
    Please fix it!

apparently you didn't read their statement about the rank 15 enchant that had the same problem did you? people who claim it once or twice wouldn't have problems, but those who abused it and claimed ... lets say 4 times would suffer punishment.... i assume they will be doing something similar
    Or they can just remove the items from everyone
  • sekosek#5740 sekosek Member Posts: 120 Arc User

They did not roll back for thousands of 10k power legendary mounts getting released from lockboxes with almost 100% chance, you can be definetly sure that they will not roll back for few legendary insignias. They were already low on price after this new legendary mount pack on zen market.

And yeah, this is not the first time they do this. It happens literally every week with new patches.
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    rev#7881 said:

apparently you didn't read their statement about the rank 15 enchant that had the same problem did you? people who claim it once or twice wouldn't have problems, but those who abused it and claimed ... lets say 4 times would suffer punishment.... i assume they will be doing something similar

Yup. I know one who took 6 x15 enc. Banned for 3 days and that was it. They didn't even remove ench. from his account.
    Same as that leg. mount fiasco. It'll be the same with this. No point to play fair play. At the end, you just lose.
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User
    Great, i couldn't claim even one :s
  • faldaril#4027 faldaril Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    rev#7881 said:

Or they can just remove the items from everyone

It would be the better solution. I really hope they choose this.

"Siamo solo delle piadine in mano hai potenti della terra" (Cit. Complottista Anonimo Facebook)- Professional AoE Tester - Doom of Healers and Tanks
  • aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Only a word....QUIT!
    "The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
    AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
    M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker
  • hardwired1984hardwired1984 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User

They did not roll back for thousands of 10k power legendary mounts getting released from lockboxes with almost 100% chance, you can be definetly sure that they will not roll back for few legendary insignias. They were already low on price after this new legendary mount pack on zen market.

And yeah, this is not the first time they do this. It happens literally every week with new patches.
    i know, and oneslty dont think they does somethings for fix that... but is ridiculous and frustrating, every time they touch somthings is a disaster, now we have a bugged pet (compy, and the bug is notorious from prev server), bugged tank and insigna depreciated... really good job, in any other company people like this was fired istantly
  • agonistes#1431 agonistes Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    There's an elk in my bag I can't do anything with. It won't let me discard it and it reads I already have it. It's BtC, not sure what to do now lol.
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    I was late to the party, so what was in this free twitch thingy?
  • sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited April 2020

Epic Dontrememberwhat Stag, Legend BtA insignia pack that gives you UNBOUND insignia, legend 42 slot BtA bag and another thingy. As i couldn't claim it on live, i just tried it on preview, it still there. I'm quite pissed :s Would gladly change my 12 slots bag for the 42 one :s
  • aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    rev#7881 said:

They say this, then you meet the people in game that have done it. One guy got 6-7 of those free enchants, they gave him a 3 day ban but he got to keep the enchantments. Seems like they are rewarding people for exploiting this stuff vs punishing them.

In reality, all they are doing is punishing those of us that are not exploiting this stuff because this is happening so often. (Stardock mount, R15 enchant, and now this)... Play honest and suffer the consequences of always being behind those that get slapped on the wrist constantly.
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    sobac said:

Epic Dontrememberwhat Stag, Legend BtA insignia pack that gives you UNBOUND insignia, legend 42 slot BtA bag and another thingy. As i couldn't claim it on live, i just tried it on preview, it still there. I'm quite pissed :s Would gladly change my 12 slots bag for the 42 one :s
    OMG if they dont rollback or delete all off them, this game is done for. I ran into a guy in PE that tried to give me one. Him alone had claimed over 80 pack him self.
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User

sobac said:

OMG if they dont rollback or delete all off them, this game is done for. I ran into a guy in PE that tried to give me one. Him alone had claimed over 80 pack him self.
    Someone is getting banned for sure if they dont recall those items back haha
  • syrenuisyrenui Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    So was this a free gift today or what did I miss? (I do have twitch prime!)
    I haven't read anything about a claimable item from twitch lately. Or was it from long time ago?
    Or is the gift locked now for all the regular players because of the exploiters?
  • grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 40 Arc User

rev#7881 said:

They say this, then you meet the people in game that have done it. One guy got 6-7 of those free enchants, they gave him a 3 day ban but he got to keep the enchantments. Seems like they are rewarding people for exploiting this stuff vs punishing them.

In reality, all they are doing is punishing those of us that are not exploiting this stuff because this is happening so often. (Stardock mount, R15 enchant, and now this)... Play honest and suffer the consequences of always being behind those that get slapped on the wrist constantly.
    Rules without consequence is just good advice.
  • aradyn#0871 aradyn Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    syrenui said:

So was this a free gift today or what did I miss? (I do have twitch prime!)
    I haven't read anything about a claimable item from twitch lately. Or was it from long time ago?
    Or is the gift locked now for all the regular players because of the exploiters?

It was a free claim today (for 5 minutes) that is now locked due to exploiters.

• omgmundoooomgmundooo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    It should have been a free claim for those using twitch prime subscription.
  • akemnosakemnos Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    So it was just posted that they will look at removing all associated items with this.

@nitrocris how will this apply to insignias that have been auctioned and or already sold?
    How will this apply to bags? if the bag is equipped what happens to any items inside of it? do they dissapear with the bag or do they move to overflow?

Why the decision to remove these items when items were not removed during the recent previous mistakes like the mount or enchantment issues?
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1255292/twitch-prime-pack-issue
  • ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    Please don't bind the insignia I purchased from the AH today. They were a great price, so I grabbed a bunch. Please don't punish me.
This discussion has been closed.