test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Coins of Waukeen Prizes are Awesome?

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
I am not upset... disappointed yes, but not upset.

I spent an hour today barking in chat for players to come to the Liars Gambit card game (see link in signature). I got no response. My dealer and I packed up and planned to hook up later. I see there are two maps for Moonstone Mask, so everyone is in there for the Waukeen event. I just never knew it was so popular or dropping fabulous stuff. So what did they change to this event to make it so?

wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• Options
    tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Golden pantaloons are the very definition of fabulous!
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Golden pantaloons are the very definition of fabulous!

Maaar-velous!
  • Options
    I attempted to run a card game today. However things didn't work out well as my first dealer experienced connection issues. My second dealer ran short on time was busy with Easter tasks to do. Today is Easter, in most places, only half my family celebrated Easter growing up. Thus I shall wish some of you a Happy Easter. While I will ask where the in 9 Hells were the rest of you people?!?!

Running around in gold pants isn't going to cut it. I am giving away some real nice prizes -- a lot of them donated by @bayaz#7892 -- who still has a voucher for "One Mastercrafting piece of your choice (no +1 please)" What are you waiting for jack in and put some mail in my box tell me a date and time to play. I will drag those dealers out of their hospital beds and back to the table and we will get a game on! This old lady means business! Set me a date and time for tomorrow, Monday April 13th anytime after 11 AM to 8 PM EST - 3 PM to Midnight GMT. Let's get some games set up!

Don't want to play? Find someone you know who can use these prizes. Every day you see people in PE chat asking for a hand out or a good mount or a good companion. I am offering that and more to all levels, all you have to do is play a card game. Maybe players just rather grind all day instead? Grinding for pants... yeah sure.

Have fun! <3
    wb-cenders.gif
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User

I attempted to run a card game today. However things didn't work out well as my first dealer experienced connection issues. My second dealer ran short on time was busy with Easter tasks to do. Today is Easter, in most places, only half my family celebrated Easter growing up. Thus I shall wish some of you a Happy Easter. While I will ask where the in 9 Hells were the rest of you people?!?!

Running around in gold pants isn't going to cut it. I am giving away some real nice prizes -- a lot of them donated by @bayaz#7892 -- who still has a voucher for "One Mastercrafting piece of your choice (no +1 please)" What are you waiting for jack in and put some mail in my box tell me a date and time to play. I will drag those dealers out of their hospital beds and back to the table and we will get a game on! This old lady means business! Set me a date and time for tomorrow, Monday April 13th anytime after 11 AM to 8 PM EST - 3 PM to Midnight GMT. Let's get some games set up!

Don't want to play? Find someone you know who can use these prizes. Every day you see people in PE chat asking for a hand out or a good mount or a good companion. I am offering that and more to all levels, all you have to do is play a card game. Maybe players just rather grind all day instead? Grinding for pants... yeah sure.

Have fun! <3 </p>

Growing up I had the opposite issue -- one side of the family followed the western church and the other side followed the eastern church. So we had *two* Easter celebrations instead of one.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Have fun! <3 </p>

It's just gambling. The strongbox has a chance @64k AD. The treasure chest & the Golden Chest have a chance @ 256k AD. And you don't even have to pick 6!
  • Options
    @hustin1 One side Jewish the other side Southern Baptist... talk about a mix match! But you know in the end, Disney says, "Love conquerors all." ;) They remained married until death and Dad never remarried another, I miss them both. <3

@wintersmoke Yes, slim chance at small rewards. We had a few successful game and so far, this is really embarrassing to admit.... Snooks hasn't won any of them. He is beginning to think the dealers he hired are out to get him.

As for the rest, I am just waking up an not one PM here on the forums... I am off to check my mail box in game. Eat some breakfast and then look for some real players.
    wb-cenders.gif