test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please make the "visage of the fowl" permanent

melechestmelechest Member Posts: 106 Arc User
Cryptic i beg you. make this item permanent. Its so sad it gets to disappear after a month
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
    Oh my chicken!!! It's true, there is a 30 days counter :(

Please @nitocris83 tell the team to reconsider it again and make it a permanent item. It's so much fun doing guild meeting being a chicken.
  • rms1970sprms1970sp Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes, pls, permanent item.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Definitely!!!!!
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    I never imagined that I would say that one day: It is the first time that I have so much fun doing PvP [or is it CvC (Chicken vs. Chicken ?)], . I would make this event 20 times a day easy. It's too much fun !!
    2fv72Fw.png
  • magneticmoosemagneticmoose Member Posts: 21 Arc User

This feedback was passed on to our resident Chickenmancer @ctatumdev#6113 :)

YES! I'm loving the chicken costume.
  • nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User

This feedback was passed on to our resident Chickenmancer @ctatumdev#6113 :)

Thank you so much <3
  • teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    after seeing the Fading visage of the Flock that they should of made sure it was working cause after turning into a chicken you cant even ride a mount without being turned back to a human cause i know i lot of players complained about this where i hope it will get fixed since i thought having a color chicken would of been cool
  • icekoob#9523 icekoob Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Please permanent chicken! Maybe also allow officially the use of mounts as a chicken! The guise is BTC, and even the Halloween guises are permanent, what do the devs have to lose?
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    I was surprised when I realized my chicken visages weren't permanent, but sure enough they have 30 day countdown timers and are called "fading" visages. Made me regret buying the one I got for my alt.

I also find the decision to make this item temporary very odd, like what was the danger in it being permanent when all the other visages are permanent?
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Has anyone been using it and been transformed into a chicken by a boss? What happens? Are you like super chicken?
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User

Has anyone been using it and been transformed into a chicken by a boss? What happens? Are you like super chicken?

Super chicken would not stay by the boss. ;)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • comanchejack#9781 comanchejack Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Can anyone please tell me how many companion slots you can have fighting alongside you at any one time? I hope the answer is a minimum of 4? But I have no clue. I haven't finished the tutorial. I think the Warlock can summon a combat companion, if so does that take up an existing companion slot or a spell slot? Can anyone please help. I don't want to go any further in the game until I understand this part. Thanks in advance.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Can anyone please tell me how many companion slots you can have fighting alongside you at any one time? I hope the answer is a minimum of 4? But I have no clue. I haven't finished the tutorial. I think the Warlock can summon a combat companion, if so does that take up an existing companion slot or a spell slot? Can anyone please help. I don't want to go any further in the game until I understand this part. Thanks in advance.

One at a time, but the Warlock's Soul Puppet doesn't count.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    I'd rather the Visage was unbound and lasted longer than made permanent. Be nice to be able to trade it away. I had the feathers for it, but passed on buying it since I didn't want to use it, and didn't want to waste the inventory.
  • djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    in this game you need to save some milions or some zens to buy limited time things ... see Alpha compy! see account bound mounts…

let ur char become endgame for that mod and save !

we are ''lucky'' we can buy thoose things in AH

Peace