test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TIC drop problem

skpalantirskpalantir Member Posts: 38 Arc User
edited April 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
I don't know, is that a bug, but we have problem with the loot in TIC. Our party is not so strong, so for now we couldn't defeat third boss, but the first two is not so big problem. So in a week first we run only on the Morzach to farm resources for all of us. After 2 runs there are no loot at all, but maybe this is fine - 4 from the 5 players in the party has their loot and there is no reasons for drop 2 items to only one player. This is not so good decision by my mins, but this is clear. But on the second boss we have problems - after first killing we have normal loot, but after that we have no loot at all. Although three out of five party members didn't pick anything from Zaref. Is that a bug or we did something wrong?

PS Sorry for my english, it's not my native language
Post edited by skpalantir on

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    When you queued for a second run, did you queue from inside the dungeon or did you exit the dungeon first?
  • skpalantirskpalantir Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    We always exit the dungeon before the new queue.
    But this week we couldn't repeat the problem - after two runs we had all the loot both times. So I hope it will be so and in the future.
  • micheal1979micheal1979 Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    I just want to say good on you guys. Even though you can't finish the whole dungeon you do what you can to advance, instead of just complaining the dungeon is only for bis players. Kudos and keep it up.
    We Are Crolm
    Believer in SMASH
    Fairplay,no bots , no bugs, and play well
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN0Yofs-Scv1nd8U_bSYLA/featured
    UPDATE - I think we have more to say on this problem. It looks like if the first boss is without loot for any reason, then and the second one will be with no loot. After one of our runs Morzach didn't give us any resources at all and we decided to go forward and beat the second. After we did it there was no loot too. And on the next run we have all the resources from the Morzach and the Zaphael too.
    @micheal1979 Thanks for the nice words, we just trying to do the best to become strong and have fun in the game.
  • nuh5000nuh5000 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Have you tested that theory on more than one run?

I've had experiences where bosses just don't drop anything. I don't remember there being any link to the 1st and 2nd bosses. Though I do recall instances where the 2nd boss dropped nothing, and the 3rd did, and vice versa. Perhaps all you had was just a very unlucky run?
    I don't know how to repeat this, it' just lucky, or, more correctly, unlucky situation with no loot and this week for now we had it just once. But this topic was created last week after we have the same problem two or three times in a row with no loot on all bosses which we have defeated.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User

I just want to say good on you guys. Even though you can't finish the whole dungeon you do what you can to advance, instead of just complaining the dungeon is only for bis players. Kudos and keep it up.

Very well said.

I have often thought that it would be great to get decent loot drops from all the mini-bosses in end game dungeons, Rank 5/6 MOps or Rank 5/6 Enchanting Stones, Pres Wards etc or just the odd decent companion, mount or item level piece of armour, to make dungeons more exciting :)
  • nuh5000nuh5000 Member Posts: 18 Arc User

UPDATE - I think we have more to say on this problem. It looks like if the first boss is without loot for any reason, then and the second one will be with no loot.

Just did a TIC run where first boss dropped nothing, but the second boss did. So I think the theory can be thrown out.
  • fhtagnshagguaah#8444 fhtagnshagguaah Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    I just thought the loot wasn't 100% on all the time.
    happened multiple times on all(1st,2nd and even in 3rd) the bosses
    y'know to inspire multiple attempts, didn't think it was a bug
  • aaron#1767 aaron Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Almost every run of TIC i do there is alt least one boss that never drops any tokens for lion heart gear or anything at all. All i need on most my toons is the plate from last boss but alot of the time nothing drops on that boss