test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is the 'Master of Fragments' achievement broken?

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
So, I have now done the 2 FEs with 3 runes (twice, in fact), and still don't have the achivement. Only one person in the 5-man group did get the achivement, so it feels like there is something wrong. Does only the person who deals the killing blow get the achivement? Do you need to turn the quest for the first FE in before you start the second one? Is there some other weird condition you need to fulfil to get it?

Hoping for improvements...

Comments

• gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    I can confirm that you get the achievement as soon as you kill the second FE boss. Don't know what happens in groups as I solo'ed both.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Guess I'll have to try soloing it the next time
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll check with the team on if this has to be done solo or if it's not working properly in a group.
  • yamayamayaamaayamayamayaamaa Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    This and "Zerthimon Reconciled" have been broken for a long time. Anyone who has TOMM unlocked should be flagged for the Zerthimon Reconciled achievement.
    «‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

948658.png

I'll check with the team on if this has to be done solo or if it's not working properly in a group.

I received a comment elsewhere that the issue appeared if there was someone in the group who did not have the FE quests. If everyone had the quests, they would all the the achievement, but otherwise only some (or none) would.

Don't tell me you go through the list of players in the group and quit if someone doesn't have the quest, instead of just skipping him/her....

Still broken.....Ihave not seen any updates, but it would be nice to know if the only way to get this is to run it solo.....which is probably too hard for most.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    I managed to get it a couple of weeks ago with a bunch of people in our alliance.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    adinosii said:

Still broken.....Ihave not seen any updates, but it would be nice to know if the only way to get this is to run it solo.....which is probably too hard for most.

Achievements should be completable as a group unless otherwise specified. The issue was passed on for investigation when it was originally reported but I don't have additional updates at this time.
    edited August 2020
    @nitocris83 maybe you an forward the information that I was finally able to get this working, by taking two precausions.
    1. Ensure that everyone in the group had the quest.
    2. Ensure that nobody in the group already had the achivement.
    From a couple of failed earlier attempts, it seems to me that there is an error where only a part of the group gets the achivement - almost as if it goes through a list and if one person does not qualify for the achievement, it stops at that point, instead of continuing down the list.

Just an idea, nothing more, but at least this might be a workaround for anyone else still having issues getting this achievement.