test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary mount pack

I paid for this how long is it going to take you to fix this?

Comments

• roushtnroushtn Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I agree. You are so quick to take our money, but not quick to resolve the issue. In the future, "Try before you buy" would be great. Then I could chose no, I don't want it because "Product not working as intended"
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    Please keep in mind there is a freaking Global Pandemic is going on. We have NO idea how this is affecting the devs and other people at NW.

If there was ever a time we need to give them some slack it's now. We all can survive a few days while they get it sorted.

SMDH
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • mercbenz360mercbenz360 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    Some kind of word would be nice. I don't trust customer service to help me with this at all based on past interactions, the least they could do is respond that that are working in it
  • freshboyardeefreshboyardee Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I bought this pack opened it up before the bugg was noticed I chose one mount (swarm) and it auto gave me the Trex and Tenser disc. I was wanting a power bonus mount too. :'(
  • copious75copious75 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Soooo...Is this going to get a fix, or at least an update?
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Please keep in mind there is a freaking Global Pandemic is going on. We have NO idea how this is affecting the devs and other people at NW.

If there was ever a time we need to give them some slack it's now. We all can survive a few days while they get it sorted.

SMDH

I would normally agree....but what was the excuse pre-pandemic when issues skated by for months and months and years?

You get a pass when you've earned a pass.