test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tesla Coil cant be used

inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
have a sweet little stronghold decoration (Tesla Coil) that doesn't work because you cant add it to the warehouse inventory. I you can't add it you cant select it to be used for decorating.

Comments

• wamlgon#8772 wamlgon Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Neither can portraits of mad or calm mage, nothing that was supposed to be SH decorations that drop from the star dock lock box can, I eventually got tired of waiting on a fix as it has been mentioned before and sold what I had out of my already overflowing bank.
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    I have a Tesla... not the car, unfortunally...
    And the Coil really can't be used.
    Maybe they fix it before xmas
  • hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    Any chance we will get an answer to this issue? Or did they already state somewhere they would not be addressing this?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This was reported previously. There are certain Stronghold decorations that we are aware are not working properly but I do not have an updated ETA on when this will be resolved.
  • hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    @nitocris83 Thank you for the update regardless. Guess we will hang on to those decorations for now....as much as I look forward to watching those arcs of POWERRRR :)

• themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    After more then a year we stil cannot donate and use these items, but looks like we have enough time to do new stuff in the game and make more mistakes, every 3 days the each growing guild is loosing 1 support per member !! and we are loosing the legacy quests for sharandar.... since everything Stronghold related is broken please fix it, this is not fair to the still growing guilds. Or is this game not interested in the guilds anymore?
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I am still waiting for my statue of Halaster to be able to be placed. Have had it for ages and reported it. All they need to do for these items is add a slot to the inventory. If it's the issue where the statue changes size according to the pedestal it's put on and they need to do some work to add code to these items then I just wish they would do it. This is a disgrace for such a simple issue.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.