test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rusted Iron Leggings +5% damage vs -25% incoming healing

2»

Comments

• jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    If you're running the Rusted Iron Leggings, you should do something to counter the negative effect. Whether its using some Tactical Enchantments in utility, using the Tier 5 Incoming Healing boon or an Ioun Stone of Allure in a defensive companion bonus slot, you should do at least 1 of those to make up the -25% incoming healing.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    jmiller84 said:

If you're running the Rusted Iron Leggings, you should do something to counter the negative effect. Whether its using some Tactical Enchantments in utility, using the Tier 5 Incoming Healing boon or an Ioun Stone of Allure in a defensive companion bonus slot, you should do at least 1 of those to make up the -25% incoming healing.

Yes. I took the advice plasticbat offered up earlier, but now the character is running with "Barbed Cultist Greaves" as their primary and the "Rusted Iron Leggings" as alternates. It is not like I can't keep an extra set of boots in my inventory. As I stated before on the prior page, I just slotted 3 rank 8 tactical enchants and it brought it up to -4.4%.

I don't get into augments. I have them and don't use them, there is nothing "wrong" with augments. Companions have saved my bacon on many occasions. Recently my cleric was in the Brokenwood Glyphworks and the Balor inside there got in a lucky shot on him at the last minute. As my death drew closer on the 10 count timer. My rank 40 skeleton took him out. There is no way that is going to happen with an augment. Dirk would have been dead and having to dance with the Balor again from the start.

wb-cenders.gif