test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2x Refining Event not doubling +1 profession gems

obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
edited March 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm sure you know this by now. If its a Feature you should change it. +1 gems are not worth so much as to imbalance the game and if production increased it would lower the AD a bit and balance itself.

If it's a Bug... I guess, why not fix it?

I would have to hire a clumsy Jeweler (firing a good one), buy a only half decent tool and maybe balance it with making a balm. Just to try to make a gem, but avoid it hitting +1. So it’s like improving on an item is a failure.
Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
Post edited by obsiddia on

Comments

• duvaindessduvaindess Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    I think it is a minor bug. +1 jewels are just different items that they must have forgot to add to the event list.
    As for the crafters, I see your point. I usually have 3 crafters on each proff. 1 top focus, 1 top prof and 1 cheap or fast or both as hell.
    I tried with [Pharlen Ghiberti] and Cobalt+1 with 96% prof 17-23% focus, depending on materials (+1 or not). I had better results. Also [Bree Underleaf] is good one to use for that matter and also relatively easy to have/find.
    Check here for crafters you might want.... https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artisan#Jewelcrafting_-_Jeweler.
    I got a list based on that rule I mentioned for versatility and scratch out the ones I find.

They had the same issue with masterworks not to count as quest items for advancement. I don't know how tedious the work is, just to add the +1 items in the lists.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    We'll look into it, thanks!
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    +1 Gems also can't be donated to the Guild Coffer. Since the Gem Crate recipe was removed in m15, when the +1 items were added, it creates an issue with providing gems to the guild.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother