test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bugg Report With Video proof Please Fix so i can finish my minion build ty

tankready#0772 tankready Member Posts: 82 Arc User
edited March 2020 in Bug Reports (PC)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=6VjcSgd-6tQ

Please do a hot fix so i can finish my build this has not worked since mod 15 it has been reported now next patch note i will look for the
fix or hot fix would work to ty

armor peace is called - [Gallant Restoration Poleyns]

Comments

• tankready#0772 tankready Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Anyone at cryptic going to respond to this on going problem from mod 15 to mod 18?

I would like confirmation that this was noted and hot fix will be applyed?
  • tankready#0772 tankready Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    um?? devs you there? no response yet
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The thread has been forwarded, please stop bumping it. Thanks.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    This has been ticketed internally for investigation - please note that bug reports have to go through a process of investigation, reproducing, testing, and implementing before a fix will be seen live. Depending on the issue, this can take some time.
  • hadel21#4226 hadel21 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    that's not the best way to get help dude and if you keep bugging them they can delete your post